The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 19 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter Three (A): Adrian & Suki
03-03-2016, 04:45 PM,
RE: Chapter Three (A): Adrian & Suki
[OOC motioning to me without seeing me is great Tongue and congratulations for the roll, I miss most of them Big Grin]

While everybody was looking to Suki, Adrian moved to the window to take a look at it.
Knowing that he had only a few precious seconds and that he hadn't memorised the maps, he took his noteputer from his pocket to take a picture of the stars for later.

[OOC if a noteputer takes pictures. Otherwise, I will change that]
In turn they tested each Clan namesake
In trial against the Ice Hellion's mettle.
Each chased the Ice Hellion, hunting it down.
All failed to match the predator's speed and grace.
Khan Cage smiled and said, "And that is how we shall be."

The Remembrance (Clan Ice Hellion) Passage 5, Verse 3, Lines 1 - 5
03-03-2016, 06:13 PM,
(03-03-2016, 04:45 PM)Ice Hellion Wrote: [OOC motioning to me without seeing me is great Tongue and congratulations for the roll, I miss most of them Big Grin]

(ooc shhhhhhh Angel )
03-03-2016, 09:45 PM,
It took Adrian a few moments to get the image he needed while the body guards were distracted with Suki. With image secured, Adrian turned to see Alima walking up to him. "looking for your home?" she said softly and joined him by the large windows. With Suki in the background being tended to by the other two bodyguards, Adrian had a few vital moments to talk with Alima. It could be a prefect moment to gain some information from the bodyguard.
03-04-2016, 02:03 AM,
Still looking at the stars with a slightly sad look in his face that he hardly managed to hide as he turned to Alima.

Not really, my home is really far away from here.

Pausing for a few seconds.

And yours, can you see it from here?

03-04-2016, 09:40 AM,
She moved up along side him looking out the window. Adrian could tell that her glasses were displaying some kind of image. He could see the changes of light glimpsing out from under her glasses. He couldn't tell what she was seeing but there was some kind of activity going on. She let out a deep sigh, "no, we are on the wrong side of the ship to be able to see New Earth from here."

She turned to him, "I have been away from home for over five years. I am almost scared to see what has become of my home. I am from a city, a large city called Wessle. During the Lyran invasion, my city was occupied. I heard some pretty horrible horror stories of what happened during the occupation. I don't know what to expect, and that fills me with a great sense of fear."
03-04-2016, 06:51 PM,
Suki smiled as she heard the men around her tending to her. "You guys are so nice" she said hoping to buy time for Adrian. She didn't know what was going on. She only could hear the guys around her. "So is it broken" she asked not being able to figure out what more to say. She hoped Adrian would in tern rescue her from her distraction.
03-05-2016, 09:36 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-05-2016, 09:38 AM by Ice Hellion.)
Adrian was torn.
On the one side, he wanted to learn more about this woman and the technologies she used. On the other, he knew he shouldn't let Suki down and that she might need his help after her buying him time.

An invasion? Is this why you wanted to know if I am in the military?

03-05-2016, 08:07 PM,
She glanced at him, "I wont lie to you. We do have our concerns that you and your friends are Lyran spies. But that was not the reason why I asked you."

She turned and leaned up against the edge of the window frame, "I asked you to open up a conversation and in hopes learn more about you. What kind of bodyguard would I be if I didn't learn more about those around my charge?"

From the other side of the Rec Room one of the other Bodyguards spoke up, "Your friend's ankle will be just fine. It looks like she just sprained it."
03-06-2016, 04:58 PM,
Looking totally surprised Adrian didn't know what to answer.

You believe that we are Lyran spies?
Me? Did you really look at me? Do you really think I look like a spy?
The truth is that we were on a ship that suffered an accident and sent us drifting into space far away from home.

03-06-2016, 05:26 PM,
She nodded towards him. "I can't honestly say that I have ever seen, or at least I don't think I have ever seen a Lyran Spy before," she said with a bit of laughter. It was more than of nervousness than anything else.

"Look, don't get me wrong. There has been the scare of a spy since we left Combine space. So no, we didn't let our guard down." taking a moment to look more closely at him, "I guess your right. We wanted to get a closer look at your ship but your incendiary device destroyed your ship before we could get a closer look at it. It did cause a great deal of suspicion on you and your friends."