The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 19 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "" - Line: 1584 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1584 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "useravatar" - Line: 20 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 20 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "userstars" - Line: 26 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "" - Line: 1584 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "useravatar" - Line: 20 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "userstars" - Line: 26 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Goal Without a Plan is Just a Wish
05-13-2017, 08:19 PM,
RE: A Goal Without a Plan is Just a Wish
"Yes, Ni," Unna said, unamused. "We understand the importance of planning, but look around the room. What is missing? The missing piece is a key part to the plan, seeing that piece is the one containing the most information on this matter. I am not well briefed on this issue, because I have been working as an undercover polygraph for quite some time."
05-13-2017, 10:17 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-13-2017, 10:17 PM by aipsylon.)
Gadeon looked over to Unna. "We should wait for the whole group to be here before we start planning, I agree, in the mean time, Unna, perhaps you would like to pick a good topic of conversation." He was not about to let Ni have free reign on that though he half expected her to put one forward anyway.
05-14-2017, 10:56 AM,
"Oh I know!" exclaims Ni, "Lets talk about the concert! Ashla and Unna haven't been very keen on the details for some reason." She jumps up and looks at them with enthusiastic expectation.
05-14-2017, 12:02 PM,
Yep, Gadeon gave a sigh, leaning back against the chair and listening to what came next. Looking between the three he often found he mouth asking the questions he was thinking, and from time to time he got answers. His mind stated to wander a bit as he thought that and a few seconds later he came back to the present.
05-14-2017, 01:30 PM,
Ashla was quietly listening to the conversation going on. She didn't have any new information on Gaurden. She already informed the party on everything. Than it dawned on her a key of information she forgot. Though she didn't know if this would be the best time to chime in that information. Since Graft had nothing to do with the subject going on. She wasn't about to derailed the conversion. She remained silent as she listened.
05-14-2017, 05:57 PM,
"We talked about the concert last night..." Unna said, questioning her own sanity, although she knew that she and Ashla had gone over the topics of Trista, the food giveaways, conversations with the band, etc. She didn't know what else to say.

"I do have an idea for a conversation," she said to Gadeon. "I am interested to catch up with you. It has been a while. What have you been up to and how does it feel to be back?"
05-14-2017, 07:48 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-14-2017, 08:47 PM by aipsylon.)
Gadeon looked over to Unna.  he closed his eyes to remember as he spoke. "Well when I first left I was not sure what I was going to do. I was upset at how little attention was paid to the death off my master. Worse, I had found that her students had organized groups in the outer rim.  Each was trying trying to accumulate power.  I talked to each of them, trying to turn them aside from their ways, but in each I failed. I spent a little more time or there doing what I could.  I was trying to find the source of a brutal gang that exploited those to weak or poor to prevent it.  Tailing one of the enforcers, I found myself in a bar, one that Ni worked at.  I am sure you can guess where that went when I was in there frequently and not drinking excessively, not partaking in the girls.  She wanted to help.  By then I had sensed her connection to the force, it seemed letting her help with asking a few questions would be only natural.  Sure enough, she did and well we stopped him from staying in business.  A little more of that and I felt the force calling me back to you.  I was not ready so I traveled to Olivan.  War is a nasty thing and I followed the fighting protecting the people from the soldiers of both sides. I had the opportunity to see one of Graffs speeches. I saw something with him,  in him, unnatural in how it looked.  I thought about helping him even with that, but the darkness is not my path. After I learned that you had come here Ni and I both came here and moved  to Oli city.  There is basically no law force there those that report crimes are arrested and harassed as a means of discouraging people from reporting crimes. I had a friend there that was arrested repeatedly for reporting the crimes she saw. Others,  like me did what we could to help.  It was the night before we came back that the raid we told you about happened.  i did all u could, but it was not nearly enough.  It was then i realized why the force had been calling me back.  We all need each other."  His eyes came open as he looked toward Unna one again.  "What of you ? What have you been up to since I left?"
05-14-2017, 07:51 PM,
"Yeah, I didn't quite understand the thing about Trista, but if you guys understand it then that's cool," Ni says with a nod and a smile, "I'd much rather hear you catch up with your rich and powerful friends!" She slides one hand across Gadeons shoulders and begins to slowly, gently massage them.
05-14-2017, 08:14 PM,
"I am sorry about your Master," Unna said with a sad tone. "It seemed at the time that so much was going on that I didn't have time to process my feelings. It was the same way for my own feelings of Lady Baku's death. I actually did not fully mourn the loss until this past week. I mourn your loss as well now and apologize for not being supportive at the time. I havs spent the majority of my time listening to meetings and determining whether or not the interactions were truthful or I have been socializing and getting to know others. Keeping to myself wasn't working. It seems that people took offense to my introverted ways and actually tried to kill me for it. Demaya helped me through it and I took interest in te popular culture of the galaxy, which served as a good ice breaker. I also formed a bond with Praeta Syrdash, although we haven't spoken much of politics. She acts more as a maternal figure toward me and took me shopping for a new wardrobe, as did Sola. The things I have done may seem silly. I thought so at first, but it is amazing what can be accomplished now that many of the people around me seem to approve of me being here. Perhaps at another time I could get more into the more tragic events that have occurred since your departure. I know you must have questions, but I want to focus on the positives in this moment. it is nice to have you back."
05-14-2017, 08:28 PM,
Ni listens attentively as Unna and Gadeon exchange their thoughts. Her eyes seem to tear up a bit but she blinks and smiles them away, looking to Gadeon for his response. One hand silently continues to softly massage his shoulders.