The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 19 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter Two: A Whole Old World
12-27-2015, 06:55 PM,
RE: Chapter Two: A Whole Old World
(OOC: it is my sad duty to report that our party leader has bowed out of the game due to increasing commitments. I will play his character till the end of this scene where his character will be removed from active game play till his commitments allow him some more free time. There is no guarantee of his return, just my hoping.)

Thorchan growled as he looked in to Major Tetsuhara’s eyes as his face went red, “you damn Drac!” He picked up the broken pieces of the cigar. “This was a Woodstock!” Thorchan snarled, “Do you know how hard it is to get a cigar of this quality!” Thorchan choked.

Major Tetsuhara’s eyes narrowed as he opened his mouth to speak. However, Thorchan’s choking interrupted any statement that Major Tetsuhara was going to say. The doctor pushed Major Tetsuhara out of the way as the younger nurse rushed to the doctor’s side. Thorchan head hit the pillow hard as his body started to shake. The doctor barked something in Japanese at Major Tetsuhara.

The military guards pulled back at Thorchan continued to convulse. The doctor called for different medication. The younger nurse and doctor worked like a well-oiled machine as they fought to save Thorchan’s life. Within second’s the machines echoed the single tone that alerted everyone of how desperate the situation was becoming. However, the doctor was not giving up on Thorchan.

Beyond the scene around Thorchan’s bed, a keen observe could noticed that Major Tetsuhara and the female Kuritain officer were summoned to the doorway. While they had positioned themselves out of direct line of sight. Using a highly polished stainless steel towel dispenser, the keen observer could see the two being dressed down by a slim figure in a cloak. It was clear the situation in the medical bay was the reason for the culvert conversation. At the height of the conversation, the figure turned to leave dismissing the pair with a wave of its hand.

After a breathless series of short battles, the doctor finally announced victory in English. “He has laps back in to a coma. Your friend will survive. However, once we are planet side he will need to be transferred to a full medical facility.”

Major Tetsuhara walked back in alone and motioned for the guards to leave the medical bay. With them, the older nurse left as well. Major Tetsuhara spoke to the doctor in Japanese for a moment before turning to Jake, “Lieutenant Straker” he said in a commanding voice. “We will continue your questioning in due time” Major Tatsuhara said lying. It clear to the keen observer that Major Tetsuhara didn’t like the idea that the questioning was being ended so soon. On that note, the entire group left the room. The party was left alone in the medical bay.
12-27-2015, 10:54 PM,
Acolyte Suki Fujioka opened her eyes slowly to the sounds around her. For some reason she thought she heard music in the form of beeping and chimes. Suki slowly blinked her eyes as she moved her hands before her face. It was if the lights were all turned off. She heard speaking, she understood it. Someone not far was speaking Japanese. She reached for a light switch or something. Her hand hit a metal tray causing its contents to fall across the floor. It was in that moment she realized that the light couldn’t possibly be turned off.

She hastily reached for her face feeling her bare face. Hope turned to terror as she realized her vision wasn’t impaired by a blindfold. Panic filled her mind as all she saw was a thick cloud of darkness around her. “I’m blind” she called out in terror. “Help me, I’m blind!” Her mind raced over everything that she heard and what her eyes failed to tell her. “hello!” Please” she called out again for someone, anyone to help her. Her voice was filled with horror, “someone!” as she whimpered.
12-28-2015, 08:22 PM,
Erik stayed acting like he was asleep, then Suki cried out. A quick groan and he shook his head acting as if the screaming had awakened him. He wasn't going to let Jake dig himself into a hole with the officers as would doubtless happen with more questioning. At any rate he was unlikely to get much more out of playing unconscious. Sitting up he grabbed his head pretending to be dizzier than he was as he sat up, Interested in seeing what the others found more important when they walked into the room. "Girl, calm yourself down. If you don't you're gonna hurt yourself." He had no idea if she could understand what he was saying, but it was worth a try. He wasn't too sure of his legs so he said nothing further on the topic.

His eyes rolled over to Jake. "Flyboy, they ask you questions, you be honest with them." His head shaking a second time before he adjusted himself on the bed, bringing himself to sit up fully, another wave of dizziness threatening to have him keel onto his back again.
12-28-2015, 10:07 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-28-2015, 10:10 PM by Aria Blackthorn.)
Suki heard a male’s voice from somewhere in the blackness that had become her vision. In her terror, Suki didn’t realize that she had been calling out in Japanese. “I” she said doing everything in her power to remain calm and force her mind to speak in English. Despite her panic, she was able to speak with hardly any accent as she spoke in English. “I am blind” she managed to work out waving her hands about as if trying to get a feel for her surroundings. The terror was still clear in her voice as her hands shook. “I am Acolyte Suki Fujioka from the Prince of Wales. Who are you? Are you from the Divine Light?” She paused only long enough to think and rub her head, "I think I hit my head."
12-29-2015, 08:43 AM,
"Aight," Jake called over to Erik, letting the other man handle Suki. He had no desire to get involved with something like this, but he did pipe up with, "What's a Divine Light?"
12-29-2015, 02:17 PM,
Suki looked in the direction of the other voice, "you.....you are not Comstar?

The look on her face betrayed her fears, "have I been captured? Were we attacked by you?" Her hand nervously reached for the side of the bed to get up. After a few failed attempts, she finally slid off the bed. Standing on shaking legs, "where is the rest of my crew" she asked looking around in hopes of hearing a familiar voice.
12-29-2015, 06:11 PM,
"If you injured your head it is possible the blindness is temporary, but temporary or not, it is important that you stay still. You knocked a number of sharp instruments onto the ground when you hit the tray. You are in a medical facility of some kind and I am sure that you will be looked after." He did not know exactly what was going on, but he could tell with ease things were going to get interesting. Finishing his assurances he cast a glance toward the door.
12-29-2015, 08:02 PM,
Suki frantically looked around out of habit rather than being able to see. As she listened to the words from the strange voice somewhere near her, her mind raced with scenarios that she found herself in. Her legs felt strange as she tried to maintain her balance. Instead she hit a small table sending stainless steel instruments crashing to the floor. It was clear that the teenager was in emotional distress. ’You knocked a number of sharp instruments onto the ground when you hit the tray.’ echoed in her mind. She bent down and felt around desperately. She felt the scissors and some other metal items. As she searched the items tears fought her control. Suddenly she found a metal surgical knife. ‘A weapon’ she thought as she moved the items around getting a grip on the weapon.

“I may be fifteen but I know more than enough about pirates. Rest assured, my Comstar crewmates will be looking for me!” she called out swinging the item around menacingly. With one hand holding on to a bed for balance and swinging the weapon through the air at any noise Suki called out, “I demand access to a communication systems or I will use this!” Her body trembled in fear of a situation far beyond her ability to comprehend. Her eyes looking straight ahead as she moved her head to look around.

In Suki’s mind, she held that knife in prefect form ready for combat. To everyone else, that metal tongue depressor was hardly a threat.
12-29-2015, 08:53 PM,
Alice had heard the words being spoken but it took a while for her to gain her senses. She slowly looked up from her bed to see a teenager leaning on her back. After a few blinks of confusion, she looked over to Eric with a questioning look. Alice hoped not to attract the teenager’s attention of the wrath of the……’tongue depressor’ Alice carefully and quietly shrugged her shoulders towards Eric and Jake.
12-30-2015, 08:49 AM,
Jake shrugged back, mouthing 'Dunno,' to Alice. He looked around, trying to see if there was a call button or anything to get a nurse in the room or something.