The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 19 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Father, Lost
07-20-2016, 05:43 PM,
RE: A Father, Lost
Suki nodded, "much of the history of Comstar I studied, was during the Golden Age of Comstar. Before the raise of the Star League and Federated Commonwealth." She smiled and poked him, "remember I was only a year in to my training."

The transport landed before the large mighty Castle. Beyond the landing pad were a few hundred uniformed soldiers ready to greet the new arrivals. As Colonel Jones led Kimiko out of the transport, a man walked forward with a smile on his face. "Welcome home Duchess" he said then his smile slowly faded, "I wish this was under a different situation."

Kimiko nodded, "Captain Rushshall, I can't say it feels good to be home. So much has changed, so much is no longer the same."

She turned to Adrian, Suki and Jake, "gentlemen, my journey has been long and tiring. Please go with Captain Rushshall. He will show you to your rooms."

She turned back to Captain Rushshall, "these are my guest. Please ensure that they are taken care of."

On that note, she turned back to the group, "we will reunite for dinner. Would that be acceptable with you three?"
07-22-2016, 12:34 AM,
Adrian was trying to see if any surveillance cameras were visible, which would mean that some weren't and decided that he would need to focus on trying to get access to this system.

Turning to Kimiko
Yes. That will be fine for me. Thank you Kimiko for your hospitality.
In turn they tested each Clan namesake
In trial against the Ice Hellion's mettle.
Each chased the Ice Hellion, hunting it down.
All failed to match the predator's speed and grace.
Khan Cage smiled and said, "And that is how we shall be."

The Remembrance (Clan Ice Hellion) Passage 5, Verse 3, Lines 1 - 5
07-22-2016, 01:35 PM,
Echoing Adrian, Jake waited to be shown where to go.

"Thanks Kimiko."

He gazed around at the assembled soldiers idly.
07-26-2016, 07:00 PM,
The group, Jake, Adrien and Suki were all led through the main entry way of the Entry Hall. The ceiling was high enough for a Battlemech to walk through this hall. Their were four rows of tail columns that divided the entry hall in to large pathways. From the ground level, two levels of balconies could be see. Watching the group carefully were a number of armed guards dressed in black armor and had their faces concealed behind black plates of ballistic glass.

walking past the entry hallway, the group is led down a series of passage ways till they reached a room. Captain Rushshall walked in to the room first, "this is one of the guest suites. There are four rooms," he said pointing down a hallway. "Each room has its own bathroom. And there is a kitchen if you feel the need to make your own food." he added pointing to the small kitchen. "I will have someone stock your Kitchen."

He turned back to the group, "are there any questions?"
08-01-2016, 03:54 PM,
No thanks that should be all.

Waiting for one minute.

When are we supposed to eat together?
In turn they tested each Clan namesake
In trial against the Ice Hellion's mettle.
Each chased the Ice Hellion, hunting it down.
All failed to match the predator's speed and grace.
Khan Cage smiled and said, "And that is how we shall be."

The Remembrance (Clan Ice Hellion) Passage 5, Verse 3, Lines 1 - 5
08-12-2016, 06:51 PM,
(So sorry I haven't been able to post a reply yet, I've been kinda busy with my job wrapping up and stuff.)

Jake listened curiously for an answer, after following the good Captain's gestures and memorizing where everything was. "No questions from me," he said.