The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 19 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "" - Line: 1584 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1584 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "useravatar" - Line: 20 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 20 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "userstars" - Line: 26 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "" - Line: 1584 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "useravatar" - Line: 20 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "userstars" - Line: 26 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Goal Without a Plan is Just a Wish
05-14-2017, 08:55 PM,
RE: A Goal Without a Plan is Just a Wish
Gadeon lightly brushed Ni's hands off his shoulders as she looked to him. "Thank you." He did that all the time any contact was brushed away after too long if it was not needed. I know my feelings were not fair to you, and I accept your apology of course. You are right though more positive things Unna I always liked who you were before, and you do not need to be a new person to be wanted around. Whatever you choose to be, be true to yourself, okay?" He gave a little smile to Una, then to Ni. "I made a new friend, Ni, and I don't think that she has had much of a chance to tell you about herself, would you like to do that now Ni?"
05-14-2017, 09:16 PM,
"I have been oddly happy lately, aside from my sorrows which involve Cookies and Baku. It hasn't been easy for me since we have been back in Baku, but I have found that silly little things such as celebrity shows have given me reason to laugh! I have also taken great comfort and pleasure in music. I still have my preference for the symphony, but upbeat and asinine songs have given me reasons to let loose and dance. I didn't care for the metal music at first, but it seems to be a great outlet for all of my frustrations. Don't think of me as a new Unna, but instead consider me to be more eclectic in my tastes. I in ways feel more true. You know, I never in my life let loose and truly laughed before until after I started working with Demaya. I am still the same Unna who spends a lot of time in her head, who loves to craft, and takes the greatest refuge in books. I just now consider getting to know others just as valuable as getting to know the contents of a good book. With that said, I would love to learn more about your new friend."

Unna smiled at Gadeon, then turned her gaze to Ni while continuing to smile.
05-14-2017, 09:37 PM,
"I am glad to hear that. You did always seem to be missing a part of yourself before, like you were a little lost, and I am glad to hear that you have found yourself." He said, now half looking to Unna, but half looking at Ni too. She didn't really talk about herself much and he hoped that she would here.
05-14-2017, 09:38 PM,
Ni let out a barely audible, resolved sigh when Gadeon brushed off her hand. She had expected it, no doubt, but Gaddy had been particularly stressed lately and so she put it upon herself to sneak in little ways of relieving his tension here and there.

When Gadeon mentioned her she perked up a bit. "Oh, there's not much to tell," she says with a playful shrug, "I'd imagine, since we are all Jedi, my story is very similar to your own..." She thought about this, then added nonchalantly, "Well, minus the sexy adventure stuff," then her eyes light up, "but if I'm wrong about that then I'd just love to hear about it!" She grins.
05-15-2017, 08:42 AM,
"I think the divergences fall into the realm of philosophy." Gadeon found his mind running back to the day their place of learning had been attacked how their lives had changed. He thought of what he had been taught of the order and feel once more into that familiar silence and thought. After a few seconds he frowned and looked to see if he had missed anything.
05-15-2017, 10:33 AM,
"I actually am actually not a Jedi," Unna spoke, gesturing toward her sparkly horns and fancy attire. "As for you, there is plenty to tell, Ni," Unna replied, making eye contact with a serious expression, until Gadeon spoke. "I have lived among this little group of Jedi for over half my life, so I have observed it to be anything but typical. If your training was typical, then it would still be news to us, for we have no basis to gauge what is typical."

"Gadeon?" Unna's voice became more concerned. "Is something troubling you?"
05-15-2017, 12:14 PM,
Ni giggles and reassures Unna, "Gaddy does that all the time, always getting lost in thought. I think it's cute!" Then she turns to Unna, "Oh, right. I don't really pay much attention to clothes," she gestures to her leathers, "Black is just such a depressing color. Well, if you're really curious, I guess I can start. I was born on Zeltros, of course, to a single mother. She was pretty happy when she found out I was a force user, cuz that essentially meant free boarding school. I was sent off to the academy when I was young. Where was your academy?"
05-15-2017, 12:29 PM,
"We attended the academy here on Fray, in the capital city," Unna replied. "However, the academy was destroyed. We've been living aboard The Vengence ever since. See what I mean by atypical? We'd love to hear about life at an academy that didn't turn into a war zone." Unna shivered as she thought back to their last days at the academy. It was sad for her to remember the days of serving as protector to Lady Baku.
05-15-2017, 12:46 PM,
"Just thinking of too many things." His black eyes looked to Unna. "I'm just tired of seeing so much go wrong for those just trying to do right."
05-17-2017, 01:00 PM,
Ni frowns at this, looking down at Gadeon with concern. She sits down in the chair next to him and gently places her hand on his back. "Oh Gaddy, you worry too much about things that are out of your control..." she sighs, leaning forward to lightly kiss the top of his head in a comforting gesture before sitting back and folding her hands in her lap.

"Ok," Ni concedes lightheartedly, "If it will help get Gaddy's mind off depressing stuff, then I will give you some details!" She turns to Unna, "I'm sorry to hear your academy was destroyed, that is tragic. It seems that not all Jedi schools are the same as I experienced..." She stares up at the ceiling thoughtfully before continuing in a jovial tone, "My academy was on Alderaan. A real fancy academy for a really fancy planet. Have you ever been? The night life there is insane!" she pauses to wait for a response, then clears her throat, "Anyway, you see, it is very rare for a Zeltron to become a force user--like, I think they told me its like a four percent chance? So when a Zeltron does turn out to be Jedi material, the people of Zeltros fund all her--or his--schooling and supplies."

She looks up at Unna and smiles in spite of herself, explaining a little sheepishly, "Not to brag or anything but Alderaan Academy is known as one of the best Jedi training facilities in the Core World and it boasts the best, most up-to-date training equipment, as well as some of the best masters. In summary: huge facility with major resources--" she holds up a finger, "--for the right price, that is. Naturally, all that extravagance would have a catch. But my people wanted me to have the best education, so there I was, stuck with all these snooty, stuck up padawans," she giggles, "but I'd be lying if I say I didn't enjoy it. They served the best meals! And everything was so beautiful, from the architecture to the campus gardens--oh, the gardens!!" her eyes light up with nostalgia and she can't help but smile. "The masters could be really strict, though. They were always getting on my case."