The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 19 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Astra speaks to Ashanti 4/19/22
05-29-2022, 11:17 AM,
Astra speaks to Ashanti 4/19/22
Princess Astra Korraay — 04/19/2022
After her conversation with Hadaza. She went and finished her training befor going to her room. She made sure to lock the door. Durro should be back any minute now. She could try contacting him but maby it would be a good idea to try and speak to Askinti. So she settled in to meditation.

" Ashinyi are your there" She called.
@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 04/20/2022
Reaching a state of meditation was much easier than Astra had experienced in the past. It was almosy effortlessly to reach depths of meditation that she had normally found difficult. It was if this place helped her mind find calm and peace.

Which didn't explain why she felt completely alone in her mind. She couldn't sense Ashanti, Saba or the others. It was if a piece of her was just gone. The more she gazed inward, the more she was sure that peice was missing.

But more than that, she felt that something was wrong.

It was then that she heard his voice again. "You are in danger," Sol said calmly to her. In her heart she knew it was him speaking to her. Her heart ached as the loss his voice reminded her of.

@Princess Astra Korraay
Princess Astra Korraay — 04/20/2022
" where is Ashinti and the others" she said.
@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 04/20/2022
The voice echoed in her mind, "I don't know. But I know the others tried to warn you but it was too late and you couldn't hear them. You are in danger!"

@Princess Astra Korraay
" what did you do with them," she said. She know dam well she was in danger. She was not sure this was Sol.
@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 04/20/2022
The voice sighed slightly, "I couldn't save them. I tried," there was a pause. "I sense something familiar around me. Something dangerous. Its like a darkness slowly spreading within you. It grows, and its foreign."

@Princess Astra Korraay
" what no that's not right," she said.
@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 04/20/2022
"Astra, my beloved," the voice spoke with kindness and love. There was also a heavy hint of concern as the voice continued, "I think you are being poisoned again!"

"You need to be extremely careful. Don't fear questioning what others are doing around you," the voice cautioned.
@Princess Astra Korraay
" That's not possible," She said
@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 04/20/2022
Once more there was a sigh, "then I'm sorry."
@Princess Astra Korraay
" about im so confused" she said.
@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 04/20/2022
"I can't save you, if you don't want to see the dangers before you," the voice said
@Princess Astra Korraay
"What danger yes Haj tried to poison me but I caught her and am fine. " she said.
@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 04/20/2022
There was a pause before the voice answered, "are you sure you are fine?"

"Where are our friends? Ashanti, Saba, they are all gone Astra."

@Princess Astra Korraay
"That can't be right I need to find My master tell him what's going on " She said.
@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 04/20/2022
The voice was silent for a moment, "you need to. He might be the only one you can trust. But you need to survive to reach him."

@Princess Astra Korraay
" No one can get tome in here" She said.
@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 04/20/2022
"Yes of course," the voice reassured. "Astra, we both know you can't hide here. They will find you. She will find you."

There was a long pause, "please Astra, you have to save yourself."
@Princess Astra Korraay
" And do what Track across the dessert master and Tesara should be back any time" She said
@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 04/20/2022
"You are not thinking rationally Astra," the voice said. "You are in grave danger. You already sense that, don't you?"
@Princess Astra Korraay
" The last time I rushed off people died, and if I remember correctly you spent I don't know how long lettering me for it" she said.
@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 04/20/2022
"Which is why i am telling you not to rush off," the voice urged. "I am warning you of the danger you are in," it added.
@Princess Astra Korraay
" are you actually Sol" She asked.
@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 04/20/2022
She heard his voice before she saw him. As she turned to the direction of the voice she saw him. Cast is a blue glow in a form she always expected a Force Ghost to hold.

He smiled to her, "have you forgotten to trust you heart?" He stood there just as she had always remembered him. "Have you decided to no longer trust your ears or your eyes." He reached out and softly touched her cheek and she felt her heart jump with excitement as she could just almost feel his warm touch. "Is my touch enough," he said softly then added, "do you require me to utter the words, I am Sol?"

@Princess Astra Korraay
Astra stared shocked. " How how is this possible. I ummm...." she shook her head and took a deep breath.

" I know but rushing off based on feelings has always gotten me into trouble. The last time I saw you it was before I killed master Mores I don't want to make that mistake ever again" She said quietly.
@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 04/20/2022
He sighed heavily, "I know," he said softly. "It has been a heavy burden you carry," he moved to sit down next to her.

"Since the last time we were together, I have been struggling to find a way back to you," he explained. "So I have found a way," he reached over and rested his hand on hers.

"But @Princess Astra Korraay, you are in grave danger. I have seen it. There is a shadow growing around you and I believe that this is what is behind your poisoning."

He looked at her with kind understanding eyes, "you know what I am talking about don't you."
"are you talking about what the crusaid did to me" she asked.
@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 04/20/2022
He frowned and shook his, "Astra the danger you are in is so much more real and closer."

He rested a hand on her knee, " @Princess Astra Korraay if you don't stop her, you will never live to see our daughter again. Then who will raise her?"
"Haj is my friend i will not fight her unless i have to and beside she is siverly injared she cant posibly hurt me right now Ill send Durro a message and ask him to return as soon as he can." she said
@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 04/21/2022
He nodded, "I know. Killing simply isn't an option or who you are, my love. No we can't kill her. But we do have to stop her from hurting you."

He looked around the room, "if you alert Durro, he may inquire with her and alert her that you know she intends on doing you harm. It could be enough to stop her."

He frowned, "but it might trigger her to act rashly. You need to be ready for that."

Turning to face her, "you can use a blaster on stun. You won't hurt her but will be able to secure her till the others return."

@Princess Astra Korraay
Princess Astra Korraay — 04/21/2022
" I don't have a blaster " She said
@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 04/21/2022
He nodded, "Astra we have to find you a blaster or else the alterative is killing her."

He paused a moment before adding, "can you think of where you can get ahold of one?"

@Princess Astra Korraay
" The armay if im carefully and quiet I may be able to get one and return to my room" she said.
@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 04/21/2022
He nods, "you have a plan that is not involve you rushing off and doing anything rash. And with luck, you won't have to kill her. Just stun her and lock her in the bacta tank. She will get the healing she needs and you can wait for Durro to return."

He nodded, "it sounds like a good plan, Astra."
" I don't know aprate the bacta tank otherwise I would simply sigest her taking some time in the bacta tank." Astra said.
TheTraveler — 04/21/2022
He nodded, "I understand. Don't worry, I can talk you though the operation of it."

He smiled softly at her, "Astra it will be okay. Durro will know how to help her. You will be safe. Everything will be okay."
@Princess Astra Korraay
" how do know how to operate one" She asked.
@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 04/21/2022
He laughed, "don't you remember those classes in field treatment with Master Vei'ra? There was a week long section over them. I am pretty sure the basic functions are still the same. And worse case, we just seal the door and lock her inside without turning it on. She can just rest in there till Durro returns."

@Princess Astra Korraay
" I think skipped that lesson or I just don't remember," she said shuddering slightly.
@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 04/21/2022
He laughed, "i believe more the latter." He put a hand on her shoulder, "lets go get that blaster."

/end