The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 19 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pantheons of Liasien
05-12-2014, 07:28 AM,
Pantheons of Liasien
The following is only player knowledge and should only be used as such.

So I have been faced with the task of creating a pantheon for this game. If you have read the world history, you would see that the pantheons of this world are very different than else where in other games. This difference doesn't change how Clerics operate, just how the Pantheons operate within the game world of Liasien.

The Ancient Gods were all pretty much insane. Even the good gods. They ranged in races and desired only to watch the Mortals clash with each other. The wielded the powers of magic to their very limits and beyond. It is said that they even created Liasien from nothing.

The Elder Gods were born via the mating of the Ancient Gods and mortals. While their races were diverse there is only one race that were not among the Elder Gods. Those humans that were like the rest of the Elder Gods sided with the Ancient Gods and as such were cast from Liasien. For hundreds of years, there were no Human Elder Gods. That changed with the raise of Damon the Great. He is the only Human that is worshiped as a god. His place within the pantheon is not recognized by all the realms. Though some realms simply accept that 'misguided' humans worship, others have outlawed his worship all together.

So what does this mean to you?

Well I am working on Damon the Great as far as a God goes.

But if you wish to worship a different god, that is fine. Here is what you can do. There were hundreds of Elder Gods. All of them Non-Human.

If you have a God in mind or one you like from another realm go head and post the details here. Make sure you give me as much information on this God as possible. If this god is from a book, please include the name of the book and page number(s). The more information the better for me.

So your God is a human. No problem as long as you are ready to accept his rapid change to a non-human race. I will even let you help to figure out what race the God should be.

Home Grown Gods from your own Worlds. Still not a problem but more work for you. Again, please make sure that you post every detail you have on him. I will need to know Holidays and sacrifices. Also remember he has to be non-human.

The Involvement by the Gods:
Normally in AD&D games that I have run in the past, the involvement in Gods varied widely. However, in this game the Gods will be largely hands off for nearly all the game. So don't expect your God to come to your aid during your time of need. The Elder Gods have long ago abandoned Liasien to its own devices. Why you ask, that is a secret to this game. And something that the characters will have to find out about.