The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 19 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5-26-14
05-22-2014, 05:08 PM,
5-26-14
Welcome to Dark Prophecies, a fantasy role playing world created by my self for your enjoyment. This will be our third official meeting. And guess what? The game has not started yet! That is right, there is still time to get in on the ground floor of this level 1 game. The Next two Events will be focus on character creation and building up back stories. Role Playing will be on a case by case basis. The Game will kick off on the 9th of June!

Dark Prophecies takes place in the Elven Dominated realm of Liasien, where magic flows like the waters across the Kingdoms. For tens of thousands of years there was peace, then came the Great War. During the Great War, a number of massive super power Kingdoms throw all that they had at each other. It is three hundred fifty years since the end of the Great War and peace is still alluding the Kingdoms of Liasien.

Haven't play before, don't worry! This game has been created with beginners and learners in mind. As for the more advanced players? I am always looking for those who can help teach. And trust me, there will be more than enough fun for everyone.

Warning: This is not a Hack and Slash game. Bring your thinking caps!

Come join this great built up AD&D world. The game will be held in a centralized location convenient for Orlando Players.

The Actual Event starts at 6pm, but my wife and I will be showing up around 4:30pm - 5:00pm