The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 19 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inner Thoughts on Ashla (Ashla and Ogon?)
07-04-2013, 09:37 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-04-2013, 09:37 AM by Akirapryde.)
Originally Posted: November 9, 2011

Ashla
At some point as we need information on both the repel and the Reich forces Ashla will approach Ogon and ask him, if he would like me to go and talk to the repels that they had contacted previously to see if we can get any other information that may or may not be important.

OOC: I do not out of character everything that was said during their trip out so Mike please don't cook me on this one.

to Ogon: Sir, I feel almost useless, you have your role as do that of the Jedi and the Immortal Squad but me? I am out of place just along for the ride. I can talk to others if I have a bone to go on, I use to do that for work in the outer rim well years ago now, but that is what I used to do. I know you place far more in with the Azgard and to is very obvious, however, they are obvious, and the the "less fortunate" here I am not.

OOC: Hurhurhur apparently this was to go to Visst not Ogon