The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 19 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sister Sister (Part Two)
02-14-2016, 09:53 AM,
Sister Sister (Part Two)
Kira waited till everyone had left for their own tasks before she got up from the table leaving her half eaten sandwich and its plate behind. She walked down the hall towards Rebecca’s room. Kira softly knocked on the door and waited. Within moments, Rebecca opened the door and invited Kira in. The greeting was normal for Rebecca, but Kira could tell that Rebecca was troubled.

As Kira walked through the entry way she saw the condition of the living room and knew that there had been a fight. Things were broken and a table was over turned. More than that, Kira noticed a small broken candle stick that Rebecca's father gave her was broken. Kira watched Rebecca slip back down to her knees and continue to clean up the room. Kira walked over to the fireplace and set down on the ledge of the fire place. She watched Rebecca cleaning as she drew in a deep breath. “Um, so you going to tell me what happened?”
02-14-2016, 09:58 AM,
RE: Sister Sister (Part Two)
Rebecca sighed, "Richard and I had a long talk about leadership." She leaned back till she was seated before the sofa. "I think he wanted to talk about the werewolves. But I had other plans for him. I had to see his true self. I wanted to push him past his limits and allow him to feel what its like to face my demons."
02-14-2016, 10:11 AM,
Kira listened to Rebecca as she glanced around the room, it looked like more than just talking went on here. As she continued to listen to her sister things was making more sense now with what she was seeing. “So you challenged Richard to see his true self? “
02-14-2016, 11:03 AM,
Rebecca let out a laugh, "well you could say that. I learned a lot about what got him angry and more importantly how much he has matured."

Rebecca shook her head, "i can truthful say, the man loves his clothes."
02-14-2016, 04:04 PM,
Kira laughed, "yes I can suppose that is true."

Kira motioned to the make-up on Rebecca's face, "Care to explain that?"
02-14-2016, 04:40 PM,
Rebecca laughed, "well magic might give Richard the skill of a professional boxer. He still hits like a school girl."

Rebecca got up and continued to clean things up. "so what's your take on the meeting?"
02-14-2016, 04:57 PM,
Kira laughed hearing her sisters statement about Richard's fighting skills. She heard Rebecca's question and smiled. " Am excited! " almost jumping with joy. " I have the same role as my father had in his cabal. I can't wait to get started and tell my father the good news. "
02-14-2016, 07:16 PM,
Rebecca shook her head, "I wish I could share your excitement. But I really don't have a clue why these titles mean. I mean I read the paper and I guess that is my duties. Richard wants Simon and I to ensure the territory is protected."

She looked up and at Kira, "do you remember that TV show, battlestar Galactia? So I was thinking of creating little organic robots with simple minds. They will spread out across our territory in the hundreds with the mission to report what they see to a central hive mind. This way we will always know what's going on."

She paused then asked, "so what do you think?"
02-14-2016, 09:10 PM,
Kira thought for an moment she remember Rebecca always watching the show, but she never really paid attention to it. She listened to her sister her idea and thought it was an good idea. " I like it but what about vampires or other mages whom may try to use the robots to gain information? " remembering how the vampires wanted Simon's phone and went to great extremes to get it from him.
02-15-2016, 07:50 AM,
Rebecca carried some broken candles to the trash, "you bring up a good point. I will have to talk to Richard about it. But I am sure we can come up with a way protect our little surveillance bots. But I guess I got to get Simon to get onboard with the idea first."