The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 19 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sister Sister (Part Three)
03-01-2016, 09:13 PM,
Sister Sister (Part Three)
Rebecca stood at Kira's door and got her attention, "Kira, do you mind if I talk with you in private?" Rebecca said softly.
03-01-2016, 09:44 PM,
RE: Sister Sister (Part Three)
Kira was sitting at her desk typing away on her computer working on the next book from their previous shows. It was a slow process but it would pay off once she actually finishes it and sends it off to her publisher. When she heard a knock at her door saving her work. Kira got up from her chair and walked over to her door opening it seeing her sister. She listened and thought it over for an moment. " Sure, shall we go to your room then? " she suggested since Rebecca's room was larger on the inside then it was on the outside.
03-01-2016, 09:52 PM,
Rebecca smiled, "it doesn't really matter" she said as she motioned inside Kira's room. "Do you mind if I come in?"

After Kira let her Rebecca found a place on the bed to grab a seat. She could have sworn that she saw something move from a pile of clothes to under the bed. "i guess your maid has gone on vacation?" She said with a hint of laughter and sarcasm in her voice.

"Kira" Rebecca said flinging a dirty towel off the bed and towards the corner of the room. "We need to talk about your casting. We need to work out a better method to help you get more involved in casting and in battles."
03-01-2016, 10:29 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-01-2016, 10:30 PM by Ashla Marr.)
" What?! " she puffed her cheeks at her sister." I cleaned.....um..." having trouble remembering the last time she clean her room. Maybe once during those ten days they was recovering she wasn't sure as she glance around the room. Deciding to change the subject by addressing Rebecca's statement. " I like staying in the back though it keeps me from dying since usually am one of the first ones all the time passing out easily. " since she got knocked out in combat from the first attack.
03-01-2016, 11:53 PM,
Rebecca looked around the messy room, "cleaned huh?" She got up and walked over to a basket of clothes. "I know you like hanging in the back" she said picking up an item from the basket and sniffed it. "I am surprised, it's clean" she said as she started to fold items from the basket.

"Look Kira, a while ago we were broken up in to teams. And you were assigned to work with Richard. Like Richard, there is no need for you to get your hands, um dirty." Rebecca continued to fold clothes as she talked. "Look I have this idea that will help with that idea. But you need to work on gaining a much better understanding of space magic. If you can cast through the Scrying pool than you could greatly help Simon and I on the battlefield."
03-02-2016, 10:23 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-02-2016, 10:25 AM by Ashla Marr.)
Kira smiled as she watched Rebecca putting her laundry away. "Oh no, that gets hung up in the closet" she said pointing at a shirt that Rebecca was going to fold and put in the dresser.

As she watched Rebecca take her shirt over to the closet to be hung up she replied, "But I like getting in to combat. Its not my fault that I am the one hit, knock out wonder girl."
03-02-2016, 07:01 PM,
Rebecca put the item of clothing in the closet with a hint of annoyance on her face. It was in that moment that she noticed a basket filled with cleaning supplies wrapped in a big red bow. "Oh the room warming gift I got you" she said picking up the basket and carried it over to the bed. "At least it found its way in to the closest" she added as she laid out the cleaning supplies.

"Kira, listen Richard wants each of us to have a role in the Cabal. I know you like being in combat but you have yet to do anything" she said then paused. Rebecca turned to Kira with a serious look on her face, "I am not saying you can't do anything. But I am saying that you need to find your role. If you want to get in to combat, then you need to be more proactive when combat arrives." She paused for a moment, "look at Simon, he is courageous at times. He knows when to step forward and make a stand. Unlike me who always rushes forward. You all too often hold back."

She took the now empty plastic clothes basket and started picking up clothes from around the room. "And holding back is not a bad thing. You could give Simon and I remarkable luck. You can aid our attacks and hamper the enemy. And this is just with Fate. These things are not even vulgar. When you mix Time in to the strategy, you can help Simon and I with the prefect time to strike. These things can make us unstoppable against our enemies. And all you need to have to do this is to increase your understanding of casting using Space."
03-03-2016, 05:57 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-04-2016, 06:19 PM by Akirapryde.)
Kira set there at her desk watching Rebecca picking up dirty clothes, "oh those aren't, that's dirty....." she said pointing at a outfit on the back of a chair.

"Rebecca, I don't want to hide in the back with Richard. I want to be on the front line" Kira said almost whining.
03-03-2016, 09:41 PM,
Rebecca picked up the outfit with a scowl on her face. She looked right at Kira as she tossed the outfit in to the basket. "Kira, I know you think of this as hiding behind the lines. But think about it for a moment. You are not hitting your potential by running the front lines with me and Simon." She walked over towards where Kira was sitting.

"Kira" she said sitting down on the bed, "Richard is really trying to prefect our cabal in to a better cohesive team. It kills me not to have you by my side. There is no one on this earth I trust more. But I also have to start showing some faith in our leader. And I can't deny that there is a point to be made here. You can be so much more effective to the cabal holding back and slinging your spells by Richard's side, while Simon and I work the front lines."
03-04-2016, 06:48 PM,
As Kira watched Rebecca tossed the outfit in to the basket, she rolled her eyes and uttered "fine." She turned back to her writing and thought.

Kira sighed softly thinking of the memories of the past combat situations. Kira felt as if she hadn't really had an actual chance to prove herself during those situations. There were the vampires in the bunker. Before she got out an attack the vampire knocked her out. At least she was able to take down one of the henchmen outside.

Then there was the first battle with the skin-walker. She couldn't do really anything while in the spirit realm back then because she was still learning about spirits.

Then there was the other battle with skin-walker, and that time she got knocked out. "I don't think that I had ever had an actual chance to prove myself. There was meat ball, the skin-walker, the vampires and the other cabal. Out of all of those, I was in situations where the skills i did have wouldn't have done anything because I was still learning," Kira said half thinking half thinking out loud.

Rebecca started to speak but Kira turned around to face her and held her hand up to interrupt. "Rebecca, I know why you are doing this. You are scared that I will get hurt in the field. You put your life on the line each time we go out. You are so brave, and well stupid sometimes" the statement made Rebecca smile slightly. "I don't want to be left behind, because I am scared for your safety also."

She paused for a moment, "Rebecca, I know that there is more I can do in the field. And I bet Richard wouldn't want to take me out of the field."