The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 19 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sister Sister (Part Five)
03-17-2016, 07:09 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-17-2016, 07:10 AM by Ashla Marr.)
Sister Sister (Part Five)
Kira had her heart set on a gray wolf spirit but her sister had suggested to her maybe she should look for an animal familiar while they were here. Kira figured it wouldn’t hurt since she wanted learn more about animal spirits. If she happened find a familiar while she was here, then she would be fine with whatever animal spirit it turned out to be. She stood up from the campfire and turned to Rebecca. “are you ready to head out? “ Knowing they only was given a few days to stay behind in India.
03-17-2016, 08:36 AM,
RE: Sister Sister (Part Five)
Rebecca brought her morning work out to an end and smiled as she looked to Kira, "I am" she with confidence.

Rebecca walked over to the backpack and picked it up. She knew that Kira was simply too lazy to carry her own gear so she packed both of their gear in to one backpack. Rebecca picked up her rifle and turned to Kira, "you I was thinking, if we could find spirit mage. He or She might be able to give us more insight in to this area and the spirits that live here."
03-19-2016, 09:29 AM,
Kira watched as her sister pack them both up. She got her peronal belongings as waited for her sister. Hearing Rebecca words "i dont know how much luck we will have finding a spirit mage but am willing to bet the spirit of the mountain would know the same information. I learned he doesn't mind being talked to since hes been here for a long time and no ones interacted with him."
03-19-2016, 08:30 PM,
Rebecca looked around and nodded, "I think you are right, but lets explore the area first" she said looking at her compass.

"I think there was a village in that direction" she said pointing towards northward. She started to head out on their quest for a spirit or spirit mage. "You know Kira, I am glad that we have this chance to spend some time together without the boys hovering over us."
03-19-2016, 08:50 PM,
Kira nodded her head it sounded like a good plan to her. " i dont remember seeing a village in any of the valleys but i guess it wont hurt to check. " she smiled softly. " it is nice but am worried they might do something where i might have to use time magic to fix it. Which is another thing am curious about is how large of a area does time magic effect. Like i know i can only look back once at a specific point of time. As well as when i go back in time someone in another state probably wont be affected by it. " she explained as they started walking northward.