The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 19 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warlord Fiolla Heartman, Commander Birgr Heartman and Warrior Senni Heartman
07-09-2013, 12:48 AM,
Trails of Fire
Originally Posted: February 2 - 4, 2012
Azgardian Assault Shuttle
On Route Mearisa
September 19th, 1936

Warlord Fiolla (AKA Talon)

Talon walked up to Birgr and two other warriors calmly, with that look in her eye. I need to speak with Birgr alone please. As the warriors gathered their things, Talon took a look over her shoulder and saw that Senni was near the front of the shuttle speaking with the medics. She nodded as the warriors departed, “Thank you for your understanding” she tried to sound respectful but something in her tone told of a serious conversation come. Once they were alone, she set next to Birgr, “I have a problem” she said and waited for him to prepare himself for what was coming.

“I was doing routine inspection of our arms. I discovered blood on Senni's blades. I asked her where it was from and she told me that she killed seven men on the little outing you guys took to the market.” Talon held up a hand to wave off any comments that might have come, “She didn't lay blame on you or anyone else. She said that she had traded her blasters for supplies. At the time she figured it was a good and sound idea. However Pigpen had informed her later about the Council's ruling regarding High Technology. She said that she had attempted to recover the blasters and during that attempt that blades were crossed and the first man was slain. The rest is pretty much unimportant from there. In the end, seven men are dead at the hands of one of our warriors.”

Once more looking over to see Senni still talking with the medics. “I want to know what your thoughts are on this.”

Commander Birgr

Birgr let out a sigh. This is the first he had gotten the details of what happened, and he didn't like the news he was hearing.

"I have been undermined." He shifted his position, uncomfortably. "I was aware that she had traded the blasters, as the stones were inefficient trade and we couldn't wait for approval from the council to figure out what else to do." There was a slight tone of bitterness as he stated that. "I had no idea that she intended on retrieving them when she, Urd, and Pigpen were sent to retrieve the additional list Daz had sent Angel. I do take responsibility for letting her out of my sight as I said I would not." His shame was shown for a moment, but changed as he continued. "At least we can tell that she is of sound mind."

He knew he was in trouble, and rightly so, since he did go back on his word.

She nodded with disappointment, "I am disappointed that you did not have had better control of the situation. But I do not blame you. After speaking with Carissa who was also there, it would appear that Senni was pretty clever, much credit to the school which she scored so high in." Talon looked back once more at Senni and the medics, "While there is no evidence that she had planned to kill anyone. IT is possible that the scene unfolded just the way she said it did. I do not like the idea that my warriors are taking matters in to their own hands and civilians are paying the price. It is a trend I plan on correcting."

Talon looked back to Birgr and shook her head, "She did not blame you nor even attempted to hide her actions. While this would support your claim of sound mind, I disagree. I can't put my finger on it. There is something not completely right. I plan is to remove her from her Immortal Status and take personal charge of her. I want her close to me so I can keep an eye on her." Talon thought for a moment.

She had been part of a very similar conversation between her former Immortal Commander and his superior. They were deciding her fate within the Immortals. It was claimed that she was too young, too goal driven and too inexperienced. Her Commander had faith in her but was never given the chance to speak. The order was given and Talon had to wait one more year before she could rejoin the Elite group of warriors. She would not make this mistake.

Taking in a deep breath, "This is my plan. What are your thoughts on this?" It was not Azgardian to seek such opinions after a plan had been decided upon. However, she had become more than her parts. She had Visst AND Daz to thank for this change in her command style. Hopefully it would not blow up in her face.

Commander Birgr

Birgr was a little unerved. It was unlike the Talon he knew to ask for advice. In tandum with the way she had been talking lately, he was starting to become concerned.

"I think it may be for the best. It will allow be to focus more on my mission at hand instead of keeping an eye on her. She is still dangerous, especially since she is as crafty as she is. On the other hand, more action may be better. Ultimately, you are the Commanding Officer."

Talon nodded at his statements, "I agree completely" she said and noted the look in his eyes. "I know that there are many things before us which are uncharted. I mean to try to do somethings differently. Maybe taking some of what the Jedi can offer in terms of wisdom and apply it in our own special way." She glanced back once more at Senni, "I wanted your advice to give you, her commander a chance to speak your opinion of her. You know her better than I do. Truth be told, I don't trust her. As I said before, there is something which I can't put my finger on. Something dangerous about her."

Commander Birgr

Birgr let out a smirk. "More dangerous than she already is? She has always been crafty, but I think you are right. She seems to have some sort of hidden agenda. Not that it would be directly against us, but it could prove to be disastrous."

sighing as she turned to face Birgr once more, "I don't think its a hidden agenda. I agree it would not be leveled against us. And I also agree that it could prove problem some at the least. Do me a favor, the next chance you get on mission, talk with Master Visst or Daz about it. Not that I have anything against my sister. Its just that she tends to see only the good in everyone. Than again, I hate to say this. We need Master Murl's um, well, sense of paranoia in this one. His skills would also help."

Looking down at the speeder bike they are talking next to, "Maybe it might be wise to not tell Master Murl all the details and let him come to his own conclusions" she explained then lifted her eyes back to his, "This way he won't be tainted by our opinion of the situation. It would be easier for him to reach a conclusion if his vision is clear of our opinions."

Commander Birgr

Birgr scowled a little at the mention of Master Murl. He has been more trouble than he is worth.

"Yes, sir. Is there anything else you need of me?"

She knew all too well how much Master Murl had been a thorn in everyone's side. But that was then and in the past. She was not about to allow some bad feeling and his reputation get the best of their team. "Wait till you are sure you can speak with him alone. Maybe once we arrive at our destination. Just keep the facts limit for the time being. If Senni is not planning or plotting anything, I do not want to cast a shadow over her name." She thought for a moment then added, "I have nothing else. Do you have anything for me?"

Commander Birgr

Birgr shifted uneasily. There was more on his mind, but decided he need to observe more to be sure that it is indeed an issue.

"Not at this time."

Warrior Senni

Coming up along side both of them and beyond their respective fields of vision, Senni walked up. Her face bore the same lack of positive emotion as always, "Am I interrupting something?"

Taken a bit by the surprising arrival, Talon turned to face Senni, "no not at all. I was speaking with Birgr regarding the situation back at the Market. As I told you, I wanted his opinion before I issued my final judgment. Now that I have, it is my decision that you will not be be assigned to the Immortals any longer. Instead you will fight along side me. I want to keep you close so that I may better watch your actions. This is not a final judgment warrior, just taking in more facts of the situation."

Talon sighed, "listen Senni, no one here can even imagine what you went through. But I have to ensure that your head is where it needs to be so that everyone can count on you in battle. I will not put others needlessly in harms way."

Warrior Senni

Senni glanced at Birgr, clearly not liking the change, at all. "So I am to be saddled to your side. My place is fighting along Birgr's side. Not yours" There was clearly disdain in her voice.

Talon didn't back down, "think of it as a learning opportunity. You are a good swordsman and warrior. Still you could serve to learn more from this. I will be watching your behavior, closely." Talon said and turned to walk away before Senni could lure her in to a debate over the order.

Warrior Senni

Senni turned to Birgr, "learning opportunity my ass. How dare she do this. I am just as good as any other member of the Immortals. I don't deserve this."

Commander Birgr

Birgr looked at Senni quickly. "It is not a judgment on your capabilities." He, then started to walk away.

Warrior Senni

She grabs him a bit more force than she should have or meant to, "IF this is not a judgment of my skill. Then please FILL me in! What is it?"

Commander Birgr

Birgr glared at where she grabbed him, then looked her in the eyes. He shook himself loose as he said, "Not your physical capabilities, anyway." And he continued walking.

Warrior Senni

Azgardians have never been known for their cool even tempers or wisdom, "I am just as fit and able as you are, Commander Birgr" she yelled. The anger over what was going on was clearly written across her face.