The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 19 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Made of Honor
08-05-2017, 12:23 PM,
Made of Honor
After a very awkward day, Unna contacted Ashla via comms and asked her to come to the room Unna was staying at in the temple. While she waited, she examined all of her pill bottles and took the medications she was due to take. "How could I be such a disgrace?" Unna lamented to herself with tears in her eyes.
08-05-2017, 12:50 PM,
RE: Made of Honor
Ashla had just returned to the temple after her date, slightly disappointed how it went. She had decided, though, to do a second date, kind of curious if he would contuine talking about the Chancellor's evil ways or about getting Duncan to rejoin the tenth. She hoped he wouldn't and would show a different side to him. If not there wouldn't be any more dates with him after that.

As Ashla was heading to her room in the temple she was commed by Unna and changed her direction, heading to Unna's room. Once she reached the room she knocked on the door. "Hey, it's me," she said as she opened the door.
08-05-2017, 01:03 PM,
"Hey," Unna looked up to the friend she has known since she was a toddler. There were tears in her eyes. "I am with child," she said softly, with her hands on her belly. "I am carrying a little girl."
08-05-2017, 01:48 PM,
Ashla's mouth opened in shock. She entered the room and had to sit down. "What?! " there was excitement and surpise to her tone, "I thought..." she stopped herself, "I'm happy for you, so who's the lucky guy?"
08-05-2017, 04:11 PM,
"Cox..." Unna said. "Do you remember that night upon the vengeance when you had come to my room and I had been crying? It happened that night. I do not know what came over me. He had been crying and I felt like he needed me. I felt like I needed to be needed. It is so confusing, Ashla! I did not even know I could feel this way about a man."
08-06-2017, 07:34 PM,
Ashla took a moment to think about it. It had been the second time that she didn't bother to contact Unna. She listened to her friend as she reached out and touched Unna's shoulder. "It's okay, I know what you told me before. Maybe you're bi or something about cox sparked your interest in away you never thought about any man before. It could be that he's the exception," she said hopefully, "How do you feel about Cox?"
08-07-2017, 09:33 AM,
"I feel confused, Ashla," Unna said as she placed a hand on top of Ashla's. "I never imagined that I could love a man, or even touch a man, but I was not able to resist him that night. I thought that I was going to die for him as I used up to the last drop of my energy to destroy the little droids that were attacking us. I did not know that I would survive, but I stayed to strike them instead of running to save myself."
08-09-2017, 02:29 PM,
Ashla listened. "Love has it's mysterous ways. Though sometimes it can be confusing, it always works it's way out. It definitely sounds like you love him if you're willing to give your life for his. You just need to figure it out for yourself I think. "
08-09-2017, 02:40 PM,
"It just does not seem logical to love him, Ashla. I did not know that I was capable of loving a man and I certainly never had the desire to do marital stuff before marriage, especially with a man! I just felt magnetized to him that night. I still do! I just can not understand why," Unna confided to her best friend.

"Anyway, I called you here because I wanted to ask you to be my maid of honor."
08-09-2017, 11:47 PM,
As Ashla listened to Unna speak she started to think that it may have been the Force at work, but she wasn't going to tell Unna that. Instead she said, "Perhaps it's just something that can't be explained. I would love to be your maid of honor, Unna."