The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 19 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jedi Master Angelique Heartman and Jedi Master Visst Dassek
07-15-2013, 06:09 AM,
Originally Posted: June 5th - 7th, 2012
Generation Ship Narshana
Inbound Leg, Three Days out of M'Haeli
Expansion Rim
November 29th, 1936

Master Heartman

Angel's mind been torn again, thinking over the knowledge of fighters had her wanting to continue her training as an pilot. But she knew she would have to become an pilot that's not one with the force. She remember the way the man had explain the helmet how it sync with the fighter. It was similar to an jedi fighter.

As she walked out of her room and down the hall she wonder if she should talk to visst. She knew he was against conflict. She was even unsure how the war the Reich was causing would end. But it wouldn't hurt to ask Visst and talk to him about her desires of being an pilot.

Angel thinks for an moment on where Visst would be as she roams the ship. She decides to check the garden. She walks into the garden and sees Visst there.

"Master Visst, I would like to speak with you." she smiles as she approach him.

Master Dassek

Visst could be found in the ship's m main garden, where he was there mediating as he often did when he needed to think to clear his mind. Around him was the life of the garden, and when Angel walked in.

He felt the conflict within her as she approached, disturbing the serene feeling of the garden around him rippling with the entry of new feelings.

His eyes opened as Angel began to speak. "what is troubling you Angel?"

His head held slightly to the right a his eyes slowly blinked.

Master Heartman

Angel takes an moment to gather her thought, "Seeing that fighter really made me realized what I wanted to do. Is there any way I can continue my training as an jedi pilot. I know I can be an pilot outside the jedi but am not sure if that's wise if we end up fighting against the Reich. The way the helmet works is almost like how an jedi is in tune with an fighter."

Master Dassek

"Angel, I made it clear that so long as you hold attachments, the jedi order will not teach you further techniques. It is a difficult decision to make. Last time you were sure before, are you still certain you have made the right choice. If you are, then perhaps you can meditate and learn to focus on what is around you. In doing so you may learn there are ways other than those the order teaches to feel in union with your craft"

Master Heartman

Angel takes the time to clear her mind from the surrounding and focus on what she wanted to say. “Master Visst, ever since I left the Jedi Order, I been seeking answer's for anything that made sense. Am not sure what I truly want and its making me feel wishy washy. I though I knew what I was doing when I left the Order. But seeing that Reich fighter brought back memories of being a jedi pilot. That memory brought back my dream and desires of being one with the force with an fighter I can call my own.”

She pauses to take a breath while she spoke from her heart. “I am confused with myself and with what a Jedi is cause of the way of my Master's teaching's. I know my attachment's don't effect my actions. When I was leading the slave revolt I did my best not to kill any Reich solders, I even mange to knocked down their towers without killing anyone. I was not to pleased about having to cut off an solders arm but it was necessarily to save an innocent life. The solider would had finished him off with the rock if I wouldn't have interfere, of course I should be saying slave and not solider, since the Psi was messing with my mind.”

Master Dassek

Visst nodded as she spoke it was something that he had found to be a difficult thing to determine. When two both important came into conflict with one another, it would sometimes be difficult to make a choice as tho which was more important. Letting her finish Visst paused, then took in a breath. "Master Heartman, it is important to know yourself. Take the time to get to know yourself, and to think about all the possible futures you could have, and then compare them. When you have finished doing that you will be ready to make a firm decision. Remember, you can always hold to your own morals above all else.

Master Heartman

Angel nodded her head as she listened to Visst. "I am not sure if I know what my own morals are anymore, I know I didn't really want to leave the Order and I am regretting my choose now. But before I ask if I can rejoin, your right i need to find myself and I need to make sure I know how to part with attachments. I see an long hard path in front of me but maybe by following it i will find my center self"

Master Dassek

Visst nodded. "Very true, Angel, you have always been a most able student. When you have come to a decision let me know either way please. You have nothing to worry about at all. I know that in the past you have worried about letting me down while making your decisions. That too is an attachment you will need to learn to let go. It will cloud your judgment."