The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 19 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jedi Master Angelique Heartman and Jedi Master Daz Murl
07-15-2013, 07:10 AM,
OOC: This Scene was played out during Text Messaging
Originally Posted: July 30th, 2012
On Departure, Twenty Hours Out
Inner Rim System of Hu'uf
Generation Ship, Narshana
January 6th, 1937

Master Heartman

Angel approaches Daz. "Hey Daz " she smiles at him as she comes closer to him. "Do mind you if we speak in private."

NPC: Swip Larn

Daz was just leaving his quarters with Swip by his side. Save for the essentials, his past two days had been spent with his close friend and most trusted advisor, Swip Larn, in fervent prayer and quiet meditation focused on the next challenges facing the fledgling Galactic Republic. Now, on his way to meet with various ambassadors and emissaries, he paused as Angel approached him in the corridor. Swip turned to him and nodded knowingly. "I'll let our friends know that you'll be along soon, Daz," she said as she glided past Angel down the corridor.

Master Murl

Daz looked up at Angel. "What is it, my friend?" he asked her.

Master Heartman

Angel thinks for an moment processing her train of thought. "two days ago you said you wanted to talk to me about becoming friends with rose, I believe."

Master Murl

Daz tilted his head, "I don't recall saying that exactly, but I do have much on my mind as of late. Please, come in and let us talk as one old friend to another," Daz gestured toward his door with his clawed right hand as he moved back to unlock it.

Master Heartman

Angel nods her head understanding. "Of course." She waited for him to unlocked it and allowed him to enter first, then following after him inside after him.

Master Murl

Daz activated the locking mechanism and the dim lights, illuminating the only objects not carefully tucked away: a Bible on a low table in the center of his room and an unlit candle in its holder beside it. He took a seat on one side of the table, crossing his legs, and invited Angel to have a seat on the other side with a nod toward it.

Master Heartman

Angel looks around spotting the bible and seeing the candle as she takes an seat on the other side where Daz had kindly motioned to. Sitting down she crossed her legs as well. "How have you been Daz?" Deciding to start with light conversion instead of just jumping on topic.

Master Murl

Daz drew a deep breath and exhaled slowly as he looked her in the eye. "I feel light and darkness swirling around me like a tangible breeze, warm and chilling at the same time."

Master Heartman

Angel tilted her head a bit as she listens trying to understand what he meant. "Why are you feeling this around you?"

Master Murl

Daz leaned forward, resting his elbows on the table. His claws clicked against each other softly as he touched his fingertips together. "Because the two wage a constant war, Angel. Light awaits our invitation, but to darkness we are territory to be conquered. When we choose light, it helps us fight back against the dark from within"

Master Heartman

Angel eyes locked on his, "spoken from experience Daz" she questioned as she looked down. It was something she had come to dislike in how he treated her. "Daz, why do you feel that i am so able to be tempted and corrupted by the dark side? It is how you treat me that does hurt my feelings."

Master Murl

"Not just spoken, learned from experience that has come at a terrible price, washing me in blood and tears," Daz said sadly, opening his hands and turning his palms upward to physically express his sincerity. He continued, "If anything, I think you less vulnerable to the lure of the dark side than most other Force-users. From our earliest days together at the Temple, you have shown me that you have a good heart. It is your trusting nature that makes me keen to protect you, not because you will be corrupted. Evil beings prey upon those like you who see the potential for good in them and use your kindness to position themselves to strike. I am sorry your feelings have been hurt, but I look after you so carefully because I love you as my own sister."

Master Heartman

Angel looks at Daz as it was clear that something else was troubling her and it was not this conversation. "I am thinking about rehabilitating those that are willing to help dark sides change to the light side but only if they want it. But am worried I might not be too successful at that either."

Master Murl

"By all means," Daz said, touching his fingertips together once more with a click.

Master Heartman

Angel thought for an moment wondering why he was touching his fingernails together. "Well rose perform an sith ritual with out using the force she used the blood from cutting A'laya's hand." She pauses giving herself a moment to think. "She doesn't seem to understand what she did was wrong. She use this ritual to help the ambassador into an trance where he could go into his dream." She continue to "He was having this recurring dream about an plant creature pointing at him and saying karvia, kalima, its hard to pronounce for me. Still, Rose still did something wrong, and I need someone to try to help her understand."

Angel let out a slight sigh as she paused once more. "And that's just half of it. There is more if you have time, i don't want to delay anything you might be doing.

Master Murl

Daz stared at Angel through his dark goggles, his masked face as inscrutable as ever as he replied quietly. "Ambassador Zall, I take it? When did this ritual take place and who else knows it happened?"

Master Heartman

Angel nods her head. " two days ago, its been really hard get away from being an bodyguard. The ritual took place in the training room and am not sure how many saw it. But I am sure that they didn't know what it was. I bandage A'laya's hand and either A'laya or Rose covered it up by saying it was an training accent to those that did ask."

Master Murl

"First, I need you to remember exactly who witnessed this ritual. Use the Force, Angel. It is of the utmost importance that we find out who knows that Zall engaged in a blood ritual, whether they are aware it was Sith-related or not. When you know who the witnesses are, please report back to me at once. We must contain this information before it becomes a rumor that might compromise him in the Grand Assembly. I will speak with Zall. Second, who is guarding Rose now that you are here?" He asked, his tone conveying the gravity of these questions.

Master Heartman

Angel took a moment to think carefully, "Only me, Rose, and A'laya know what this ritual was. She named off five people that were working out in the training room at the time All of them were part of Birgr's Immortals. "For those five though, it was interesting but didn't have an clue what they were watching. No one else is watching over Rose currently. But i needed to talk to someone about this so I can help Rose." She smile little though she felt stressed and looked tired like she hadn't had an good night sleep in a few days.

Master Murl

Committing the names of the five onlookers to memory, he nodded. "Did you and A'laya learn how to perform this ritual?" Daz asked.

Master Heartman

Angel shook her head. "A'laya however was watching Rose very closely when she did it. If she didn't learn it, she has a sound understanding of it," Angel explained.

Master Murl

Nodding his understanding, he continued gently, "Where did you leave Rose, and what was the last thing she told you before you left to find me?"

Master Heartman

Angel thought hard to recall those last moments, "I believe she is with Zall. Daz I just want her to understand what she did was wrong. She wants an new life and turning over an new leaf. The path that she wants is going to be hard. There's going to be slip ups but if we help her to better understand we can help her on her path. Please i am asking you to help me with her because am just one jedi and she's going to need support."

Master Murl

"I will do what I can, Angel, but something isn't adding up. If we believe that your sister's clone has the mind of your original sister, it logically follows that Rose's clone has the mind of the original Rose. Would the Dark Queen of the Sith seek redemption? To answer this, we must find out when she was cloned and what her last memories of her true past is." Daz reached across the narrow table and placed one hand on her shoulder. "Thank you for speaking with me, Angel. Please promise me that you will go and get some sleep now." He stood and offered both hands to help her up.

Master Heartman

"Your welcome. Also Rose has said that she wants us to look for Lasso's book. I think that it is to restore her force powers. The last time I recall seeing that cursed book, it was being turned over to the Jedi by you Daz. I am not going to pursue that dark tome. I know its out of her reach and Rose does not know where it is. I am willing to help her, guide her on the path of the light side. Maybe by doing so Rose will change her mind about wanting to be force sensitive again. As for her memory Rose does not recall being the Dark Queen of the Sith or what the Queen did during her life. At least that is what Rose claims." she takes his hands and lets him help her up. "you don't have to worry. I won't ever fully trust Rose till she changes her mind about finding that book, or proves to me her true intentions."

Master Murl

He deactivated the lock on his door, opening it as he glanced back at the Bible on the table. Daz spoke as he led Angel into the corridor, closing his door and activating the lock. "There are many paths toward the light and redemption, but only one path toward our Savior and His forgiveness." He reached up to pat her back reassuringly. "You can always talk to me about anything. Go to your quarters and rest, my friend. You have earned it."

Master Heartman

As the door hissed closed behind her, Angel walked down that corridor till she knew that she was alone. She reached in to her pocket and pulled out the active communicator, "Master Visst, did you did all of that? I hope that you are sure about this." She said before closing the link. She knew that Master Visst could not reply as that is how the communicator was set up. Her mission for Visst was complete and now it was up to Daz to prove his heart or not. Angel vanished down that hallway.

NPC: Swip Larn

Watched carefully as Angel left Daz's room. She heard Angel's comments to Master Visst. The grip on her own lightsaber was so tight that the discoloration on her fingers could easily be seen. 'Snakes and traitors come after Our Lord's Prophet' Swip thought of the plot against Daz Murl. 'The king snake, Master Visst, must be beheaded. However his guards, Angel and the rest must be removed first. I will protect Your Prophet, My Lord' Swip thought as she watched Angel vanish. She moved back around the corner and pulled out her own comlink. The Church had its own spies and agents that were more than happy to fight on the side of the Prophet.

"Knight Croel, meet me in the Gardens. We have much to talk about." She closed the comlink knowing that the message would have been received. She didn't want to leave much of a trail for anyone to track. Keep it simple and short, a phrase that Knight Croel taught her. K.I.S.S

"We will protect you, Daz. To this, I promise you, My Love."