The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "" - Line: 1584 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1584 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 19 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "useravatar" - Line: 20 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 20 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "userstars" - Line: 26 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Ten Clone Commandments
08-22-2017, 11:15 PM,
Rainbow  The Ten Clone Commandments
(This occurs right after the first Zay thread)
Despite just having breakfast, Ni knew that it was almost time for bed. She would lead Zay to the bathroom to give her her own toothbrush and toothpaste to brush with. Then she would guide Zay to the bunks and ask her which bed she would prefer. After tucking her into bed, she would take out her datapad, sit on the bunkroom floor, and begin typing up the rules.

A look of intense concentration wrinkled up Ni's face as she worked. She knew that she would need to set up some boundaries to keep things from getting out of hand. Plus, Zay needed a sense of structure and expectations in order to feel at ease. But even as she typed she grumbled in her mind that she was hardly qualified to be in charge of making rules. She was better suited for finding loopholes and breaking them.

The list read as follows:

Rules for Miss Zay

Number one!
There is no such thing as a wrong answer or action! There is only disagreement or agreement.

Number two!
Your feelings and thoughts are the most important thing. My ideas are secondary.

Number three!
The reward is your own honest satisfaction and punishment does not exist!

Number four!
If you want to do something for me then you must first do something equal to or greater than it for yourself.

Number five!
Tell me truthfully if there is something you don’t want to do. Tell me truthfully if there is something you do want to do.

Number six!
You don’t owe anyone anything, no matter what anyone does for you.

Number seven!
If you need help with something or you get confused or upset, please tell me so I can help you through it.

Number eight!
If I have to go into a dangerous area then please stay with Bugsie at all times. Comm me right away if either of you get in trouble.

Number nine!
Please spend one hour every day doing things that will only benefit yourself.

Number ten!
If anyone tries to control you, make you do something, makes you feel uncomfortable, or just does not seem safe, tell me. 

When she finally finished Ni would sigh and rub her head. This was too much work already, and she expected it was only going to get worse. She wasn't used to having to think so much--in fact, she usually made every effort to just let go. However, when Ni glanced up at Zay the same unidentifiable feeling swelled up inside her. What was it? She couldn't quite place it, but it made the work not seem so bad. The Zeltron printed out two copies of the rules and wondered to herself when she would have time for some fun for a change--things had become much too serious ever since they landed on Corruscant. Her thoughts strayed to Duncan, knowing that Ashla had been dating someone. It was just her luck that the two people that would be most helpful to her right now were both flying outside the ship.