The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 19 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dial T for Trysta
08-26-2017, 11:42 AM,
Dial T for Trysta
Jaden sat in one of the cargo bays on the Castaway while they were in hyperspace heading to Coruscant. His mind drifted to Trysta and he knew she deserved to know what had happened to him inside the Jedi Temple. He took out his com and dialed her frequency.
08-26-2017, 01:41 PM,
RE: Dial T for Trysta
It took a bit of time before Trysta picked up her comlink. She had dirt and grime on her face. Jaden noticed that she had some kind of face paint on. She was wearing field battle dress with a combat helmet on. Her mood changed once she saw Jaden. She smiled broadly, "hey lover." She said softly and glanced around. It was clear she was making sure no one could over hear the conversation. "What do I owe this honor. Or are you hear to gloat about killing Orchid?"
08-26-2017, 02:00 PM,
Jaden looked at Trysta's dirt and grime covered visage with one of his eyebrows raised and then asked, "Did you just come back from the trenches or something?" He then focused on the end conversation. "How do you know about that?"
08-26-2017, 02:20 PM,
She laughed at the question, "more and more training. It seems like it never ends."

She tilted her head Jaden, "how long did you and the Jedi think you could keep that thing silent. I mean my goodness Jedi, you guys took down one of the most dangerous Force users in the galaxy. Well if you listen to the propaganda machine, she was one of the most noble and innocent people to ever live. Murdered on a mercy mission to mend ties between factions."

Here face grew a bit serious, "hey have you noticed something about your farseeing? I haven't been able to effectively farsee in almost a week."
08-26-2017, 02:45 PM,
Jaden had a slight frown on his face as he heard what the propaganda had to say about Orchid's demise. "Can't always believe what propaganda says. Her mission was anything but a mercy mission," he said to her. After hearing what she said about her not being able to effectively farsee he decided to tell her about what had happened to him after this conversation. "I actually haven't tried to farsee lately," he admitted to her. "What were you attempting to see?"
08-26-2017, 03:16 PM,
Her face grew sad, "actually I was searching for you. I often each for you through the Force. It makes the long lonely nights that much easier to deal with."

She brushed it off, "as for Orchid, I really don't care. The Jedi have imprisoned enough innocent people. We found out that the High Council ordered the arrest of dozens of Rogue Jedi across the Core Worlds. These people were loyal followers of Graff. What's one more martyr."
08-26-2017, 08:45 PM,
Jaden knew what she was talking about. It was hard not to think about the distance that separated them. "I know what you mean my love. There have been many a night where sleep did not come easy because of how much I miss you," he said to her while looking longingly into her image.

"Orchid's goal was to kill Unna. I don't exactly know why, but if it wasn't for Ni then she would have succeeded in killing Unna and....she would have succeeded in killing me as well."
08-26-2017, 09:10 PM,
"I would have hated to loss you, baby," She said with a smile. Then added, "well then, let this Ni person, um wait...isn't that mouthy Zeltron?" she let out a laugh, "well maybe I under estimated her. I never really gave her much credit. But, I guess I can be wrong."

"If you miss me, honey, reach out through the Force and check in on me. Its what I do to you. You can't imagine the things I see you doing. Its cute most of the time," she laughed. "Okay and maybe a bit creepy, but I don't mean to be a stalker. I just miss you so much."
08-26-2017, 09:22 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-26-2017, 09:24 PM by Jaden_Starchaser.)
"If it wasn't for her you would have. Orchid damaged me so badly that I was knocking on death's door, but Ni got there in time. She was using the force to heal me, but she ended up having to give CPR. She brought me back," Jaden said truthfully while making a mental note to do something to express his gratitude to Ni. "She's actually a very good healer and a true friend. Yeah she may be a bit mouthy sometimes, but she has a heart of gold." He had to suppress a snicker when he remembered the Force AI or whatever was in that temple pointing to Ni's heart and she mistakenly thought it was talking about her breasts.

His eyebrows raised as he realized what Trysta had just admitted to him. "Wait you've been using the Force to creep on me? Do I even want to know what moments you've looked in on?"
08-26-2017, 09:47 PM,
She smiled playfully, "no not really...."

She blew him a kiss, "okay lover, so what do I owe this call for?"