The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 19 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spying on trouble with Jaden
11-18-2017, 05:10 PM,
Spying on trouble with Jaden
Ashla was glad they had left the planet while slightly disappointed they probably set the project the son was doing by a few months. It was far better than starting a war between them and the alien life on the planet by blowing the base up. Ashla looked around before heading off to the bunks. Once she arrive she went to where the other's Ashla's bunk and started sorting though her things. Until she found her data pad and went to her own bunk. Making copy of a recording she had of Duncan's flute playing. She figure it be nice to play next time when she and Jaden was in meditation. If he asked for it than she would just give him the copy of it. She put her data pad back and walked out of the bunk area.
11-18-2017, 05:50 PM,
RE: Spying on trouble with Jaden
Jaden was in the main area of the Castaway’s Hope in deep thought of what he had seen when he had infiltrated the barracks. He couldn’t believe that Demaya had went ahead and used him as a clone template and that they would be working to “cleanse” the galaxy of all Force users and sensitives. He could not let that happen. But how could he stop Demaya and her clone army? How can he stop those strange organic ships? He knew they couldn’t do it alone. Once they were in secure space he would contact Trysta and warn her of the coming threat. If he could bring the Olivan Jedi and the remaining Jedi together and somehow convince the Republic to help out then a united front would be much more efficient unit. However he knew he could not rely on old tactics and things that Demaya had taught him. No, for this to work they would need to apply new tactics. Jaden sat there heavily in thought.
11-18-2017, 09:24 PM,
Ashla entered into the main area seeing Jaden sitting in looking to be in thought or mediation. She couldn't really tell as she took a seat next to him. Without anything to distract her mind her eyes fell to her robotic hand. When would she learn when to stop acting stupid on things that seemed suspicious. That just walking away on the first instinct or go inform other's when something isn't right. She than glance over at Jaden for an moment. " Do you think they may have other bases? I know that was just one on a planet in the middle of nowhere. But you have to think if she has more bases like that on other planets. " from the information the gain so far she didn't like the plans the son and Demaya had in mind. 
11-18-2017, 09:57 PM,
Ashla’s voice broke Jaden out of his thoughts and he looked to her. For a moment he wondered which one he was speaking to. The air didn’t smell of plants or of pot and the fact there was a robotic hand where an organic one should be led him to believe this was the Ashla’s that they had rescued on that station. He thought of her words and spoke, “It’s very much certain that she has other bases. After all she’s definitely growing the clones of me somewhere. That and there’s the matter of where are they assembling the engine parts for those ships. Do we may have access to them via that star map I downloaded? It’s a possibility, but a very slim one. Once we’re going at our destination I plan on having Bay....the guy in the jumpsuit with the neck beard...go over the map and see if we can find a couple of those bases and start blowing them sky high..maybe even get our hands on their tech while we’re at it. If we can at least understand how it works we can integrate it and even learn how to beat it.”
11-18-2017, 11:13 PM,
Ashla listened to Jaden as he spoke " There's most likely a cloning facility somewhere that she's using. We could check Baklid six but something tells me its not that simple. She's most likely either has one around the base or somewhere near each base. If i was her that's what i would do. So i have access to cloning and training immediately. As for if the base's are on the star map let's hope bay finds something. " she softly spoke. I think we should go with your plan in infiltrating one of these bases when we find another. Find out its weaknesses that way we can pull off how we can get a hold of their tech and bring these bases down where it sets them back more than just a couple of months. However I don't think it be wise for you to go in there alone in case something happens. "
11-18-2017, 11:47 PM,
Jaden nodded at her sound judgment. “The only thing is that I’m the only one able to infiltrate them undetected. I’ve served under her so I know exactly how she expects her troopers to act. And of course the obvious that she used me as the template so I have the physical characteristics of the clones down...with some disguise work to cover this...” he said, pointing to the brand on his forehead that was slightly covered by his hair.
11-19-2017, 12:09 AM,
Ashla sighed softly she knew Jaden was right, she just didn't like it mostly cause it was dangerous. Unlike the rebel clone's however this scenario was different. She knew Jaden would have to do this one on his own. " I can help with that, you know if the security is just as lacking on the other bases. I could sneak around and find area's i won't be seen. Getting blue prints of these bases would be helpful. Am very good with vent's if their large enough for a person to go though and if these bases have them. So when you go in there we should probably come up with a list of information we need to gather, along with finding out how to take them down as well. " realizing they could had done it at the base they was at but understood everyone had just wanted to get out before being discovered.
11-19-2017, 05:10 PM,
Jaden nodded his head in agreement. It’d be a smart move for him to have some back up in case his cover was blown and if it wasn’t then it’d be good to have someone else gathering information in places. He could also remember just how stealthy she was when they were sneaking up on those two guards. She was as silent as the grave as she moved. She would definitely be an asset. He did find it a bit strange that his Ashla wasn’t the one to volunteer to knock out the guards as she was very masterful in stealth, but he chalked it up to her possibly being pretty baked. “That would be smart. You’d probably be able to get into areas I wouldn’t be able to. And I’m all for gathering information about our enemy’s resources so we can better understand what we’re up against and possibly sabotage them.”
11-19-2017, 09:46 PM,
Ashla nodded in agreement remembering in the past how helpful her sneaking around had been. Still to this day even her little tour though the vents on the vengeance was unknown. An frown appeared on her face everyone  she had know was drifting away slowly. Who would be next she hoped no one. She enjoyed bay's and Jaden's company as well as the stoner Ashla's as well. " Sounds like a plan to me. Now all is left is to find another base since going back isn't an option. "
11-19-2017, 10:43 PM,
“Yeah that is definitely not an option. I would have been all for using that planet’s nuclear weapons to completely destroy that base, but it’s not worth the risk of Demaya completely destroying the planet,” he said said while rubbing his hand through his hair. He took a glance at her metallic arm. “We’re gonna need to put a glove on that or something. So that way the light doesn’t reflect of if it. Maybe even work on your combat. I have no idea your skill set so I’d like to train with you in order to get a feel for you.”