The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "" - Line: 1584 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1584 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 19 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "useravatar" - Line: 20 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 20 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "userstars" - Line: 26 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amends Hopefully! [Ava and Nova] (Closed)
06-28-2021, 03:45 PM,
Amends Hopefully! [Ava and Nova] (Closed)
Nova — 06/16/2021
((Starts the morning after Ava's lunch date with Sunco))

In the afternoon yesterday, Nova didn't know Ava left which made her sad and hide in the passage way between the house and summer palace, crafting droid poppers for Durro. When it was evening of that day, she made everyone food and had broken down a couple things to begin the process of making the things for Astra.

When morning came around, a very tired Nova emerged from her crafting hideaway, which didn't help her mentally. She went to Ava after making breakfast.

"Time to wake up, Ava." She didn't look alright as she was even slightly shaking while holding the tray.

Ava Forma — 06/16/2021
Ava's eyes opened hearing Nova's voice she thought about pulling the sheet over her head when she noticed Nova was shaking slightly. As she sat up quickly and took the tray before putting it to the side. Pulling nova into a hug " hey what's wrong? " she wondered if something had happened while she was gone. She wasn't heartless she actually did care deeply for nova.

Nova — 06/16/2021
Nova tried to not cry as she was pulled into a hug. "I didn't know you left so I... hid." Nova softly shook her head, "It was mostly my fault anyway. I messed up with your talking with Astra and so I hid not knowing you were leaving."

Ava Forma — 06/16/2021
Ava pull back slightly as she listened. She knew she should said something before she left. At the very least so Nova knew where she was if anything happened. " your right I should had at the very least went to find you and said I was heading out. " she sighed softly for an moment.

" Nova I love you very much, but for us to work together, we need to know we have each other's support. I will always support you no matter what, I need to know you have my back when it come to people like Reine. "

Nova — 06/16/2021
Nova had tears at the corner of her eyes as she listened. "I can't be any assistance if I don't know where you go. I was so worried and scared." She looked down upset, "I will be here and waiting, forever watching and supporting." She looked at Ava hopeful. "I am just trying to determine what you need from me and I can't do that if I am never around."

Ava Forma — 06/16/2021
Ava listened concern about Nova in general. If it been an emergency Nova knew she could texted her or Tesara. This wasn't the first time Ava ventured off on her own. Perhaps Nova was just worried about the direction the relationship was going. " I need you to be my partner in this relationship and I understand as well I have to do the same thing. How about we tell each other what we can do to help our relationship become stronger. What is is exactly do you need from me Nova? " wondering if they could found a common ground to work from.

Nova — 06/16/2021
Nova began to calm herself. "I understand. I just need you around is all, simple thing truly. A simple headpat, hug, kiss, or a small gift. I truly don't mind. I know that it is a lot to ask given the situation we are in so I don't see us having time to get any of that or do any of that. I will just have to know that you are there for me and still love me." She shook her head. "I don't want to lose you too. "

Ava Forma — 06/16/2021
Ava listened and nodded her head understanding. " please understand with this job, you may not always be able to be around. However I promise to tell you about how things went and everything you missed. As well bring you home flowers. Or wake up extra early to attempt to make your breakfast which may end up being a bowl of cereal " she giggled slightly at that. " I can definitely let you know i am here for you cause I dont want to lose you either nova. " she assured her. " what i want is a partner and a lover in this relationship. Someone in my corner who I can trust with my deepest feelings and will have my back to protect me from people like Reine. To not make me feel abandoned when I need you the most. "

Nova — 06/16/2021
Nova gave a giggle, "You waking up before me? Highly doubt that, i am usually awake way before everyone, to keep everyone safe." She then gave a nod. "I understand right now it will be hard for me to be around so as long as I know what happened, is fine by me." She gave a small smile, "I will be there forever. Haven't shown it since I was trying to find friends and was trying to be neutral which ended up being a huge mistake, and I am still sorry about it. I am hoping to not lose any more of my family."

Ava Forma — 06/16/2021
Ava give a smile " it is a possibility " as she moved pause for an moment " have you ate yet this morning? " she could see Nova's tiredness she definitely didn't sleep last night. " you won't lose me nova, I want us to work cause I care about you and I do love you very much. "

Nova — 06/16/2021
Nova fiddled with her bracelet, "Not yet. I was hoping we could share this breakfast I brought and have a chat." Softly hum as she looked over at the tray of food.

Ava Forma — 06/16/2021
"Of course we can my dear. " as she went to get the tray " you know my love there's just one small thing I dont understand. " as she started to divide the food giving nova more than herself.

Nova — 06/16/2021
Nova went with Ava and sat down on the bed. She looked up at Ava, "What is it, my love?" She wondered what it was as she tried to think things over.

Ava Forma — 06/16/2021
"Well when you meet Lysire you threatened her twice long before you discovered what was inside of her. You kept away from her than in the ally when she used force lighting. You continue giving her a wide birth. However your deciding to continue to hang around Reine. Which i don't have any problems with who your friends are love. But she did used force lighting against a jedi master at the hotel and I know how you feel about dark jedi "

Nova — 06/16/2021
Nova furrows her brows before giving a nod, "I see why you don't understand. I didn't really piece it together either. Maybe that is why I haven't really been open with her once we had Durro save her. I haven't yet checked on her." She shook her head, "I suppose I have been doing as I have with Lysire, to Reine. I probably started befriending her because I thought she was like us, non-force users."

Ava Forma — 06/16/2021
" well not all force users are bad Tesara and durro are the acception perhaps hearing where Reine was from you hope she was like Tesara. Since Tesara was from a tribe as well. " I think its the person how they use thire powers, how to control them and thire emotions from the training and the knowledge I learned. I also belive Astra is an acception as well cause of her studies and training. "

Nova — 06/16/2021
Nova gave a soft nod, "Makes sense though I fear we are vastly outnumbered. I think you, me and Ryan might be the only ones. I haven't been able to sit down with Kaleb ever since our journey in this time, I know that Daz said something about a force user while he had me and Sinya." She softly sighed, "I miss when we rarely saw Jedi. We didn't have to care about them since they were all gone and now we are surrounded by them every moment. Very unnerving."

Ava Forma — 06/16/2021
Ava listened " it wasn't thire fault and they weren't all bad. Take my hero anakin skywalker, he was a force user that was royal to the emperor. It ended up being the Republics failure that lead to the attempted attack on the emperor. Luckly it failed and orders was given to deal with those were criminals. From what I learned from Tesara and Durro is they are different and can be trusted. I belive Kaleb can be trusted as well. Lysire is an acception she can be trusted but handel with care. As far as I know Reine doesn't have anything inside of her. I dont belive she can be trusted " giving nova her input on her information she had been gathering. " However " getting an idea " i want you to remain at her side and remain her friend. It would be wrong for me to tell you otherwise. We could learn information about her since she likes you after all. "

Nova — 06/17/2021
Nova listened and gave a nod, "She likes Kaleb a lot more it seems. I am just Tiny Pants to her." shaking her head before playing with a bit of the food. "Ava, my love, shall we talk about your plan? Does the Prime Minister still need taken out after your lunch thing yesterday?"

Ava Forma — 06/17/2021
" true but I believe she does see you as a friend. Unlike myself at the moment which am planning to try to fix so we can atleast be in the same room with each other and have mutual respect. " which seemed like a common sensible goal to have. Maybe in time she could even trust Reine if they could put aside thire differences.

Ava takes an moment and starts to feed nova. Thinking exactly how she wanted to approach this own. " unfortunately i don't have any underground ties like Ryan does. I decided not to go hunting for the black swann cause am not sure how exactly to do that without drawing the wrong type of attention. However I did come up with another way thinks to sinya's input. You will help me take out the Prime Minister with your experience in explosives "

Nova — 06/17/2021
Nova gave a hum. "I see, I understand that much." She enjoyed the food she made and then looked at Ava. "Well we don't have to go with the explosive route, I still have that acid piece from Lanus, I can make poison for food and I learned of a plant at the summer palace that causes heart attacks. Like the 13 deaths one from my first ever research on this world."

Ava Forma — 06/17/2021
Ava thought about it " that may actually work better than using explosives. Yes, that's a great  idea liking it more and more the plant should keep any foul play from being trace back to you. Last thing I want is my lover getting caught "

Nova — 06/17/2021
"It will take time and effort which I am not sure I have. The gardener at the summer palace, Vinh, has the information but he isn't fond of me. Though he might talk to Astra and Tesara more." She gave a small shrug before holding her head, "I should sleep. I haven't slept in 24 hours." She then looked at Ava seriously, "My love. Can you make sure Durro gets the droid poppers from the closet where the hidden entrance is?" Knowing in these two days she could make two plus the one that was half done which is in total three droid poppers.

Ava Forma — 06/18/2021
" am pretty sure we be able to aquired the plant without any issues. We just will simply get it ourselves. I assume you know what this plant looks like. " making a mental note of the location of the Droid poppers. She would do it later. " rest my love i shall keep a watchful eye so you can sleep without anyone waking you " giving her a soft kiss on her lips. Before deciding to do one better. As she got into the bed so she could cuddle nova and keep an eye out as she love slept.

/end