The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "" - Line: 1584 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1584 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 19 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "useravatar" - Line: 20 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 20 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "userstars" - Line: 26 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Making Peace with Tesara [Ava and Tesara] (Closed)
07-10-2021, 06:21 PM,
Making Peace with Tesara [Ava and Tesara] (Closed)
Ava Forma — 06/26/2021
(The narrator had to pull me aside yesterday and correct some of the things ava had said. That all ava knew was that they their plan was to go to Rotterdam)

Ava goes to look for Tesara knowing she last saw her leave the palace. She hoped she would find Tesara on the grounds somewhere as she looked around.  She had thought of asking asking however she was pretty sure Astra didn't know. It took her an few hours.

Tesara Anerin — 06/26/2021
Tesara is walking towards the kitchen with Astra when she sees Ava.  There is something in the way Ava is looking at her that makes her instantly alert.  “What is it?”  She braces herself for bad news.

Ava Forma — 06/26/2021
" I owe you a proper explanation for my actions. I told the jedi hunter where Reine and Kaleb were going in the future. This gives us a chance to warn them which I already sent a message doing so. As far the plan is they were still at Rotterdam. As for durro I was informed he was headed for the mountains on this planet. " ava softly spoke.

Tesara relaxed, relieved it wasn’t bad news.  Ava was trying to explain.  Another wave of relief came on the heels of the first.  “I communicated with Durro today.  He is in the mountains as you said.  So you believe that Kaleb and Reine might escape the hunters by going to Baklid sooner than you told the hunters, or not at all?”

Ava Forma — 06/26/2021
Ava nodded her head " yes I do " hoping Kaleb would understand the message and react accordingly. She would be unable to send any other messages. " until we heard word from Kaleb it probably be best not to send him anymore messages as well. Until we are sure its safe to do so. Since she was unsure what resources the jedi hunters may have.

Tesara exhaled  a breath she did not realize she had been holding. A lump formed at the back of her throat.  “Thank you, Ava.”  She whispered.  “I was so confused, I was afraid you had done something terrible. I’m sorry I questioned you and pushed.”  She inhaled again, straightening her spine, lifting her chin.  “Nova is wrong. I will be useful, because I believe that you are capable of turning this mess of a planet into a peaceful one.  You and Astra both.”  She frowned.  “ Will you do me a favor? If we are ever in a meeting again and you need to tell someone something to mislead them or obtain their support by questionable means, will you….oh I don’t know….scratch your ear?  That way I know to keep quiet and keep my expression neutral?”  She asked hopefully.

Ava Forma — 06/26/2021
Ava nodded her head in agreement " I already had a word with nova and discovered something troubling. Nova feels like no one listens to her unless she's making threats like she did. " she softly spoke " she did say she was going to speak to you Tesara "

Ava listened to Tesara's favor  and nodded her head and smiled softly " ofcourse i can definitely do that from now on Tesara. "

Tesara is surprised at Ava’s statement about Nova.  She opened her mouth to ask a question, and then snapped it shut again.  “ I haven’t seen her yet, but I’ve been in the garden since I left the room after she said it. I’ll look for her.”  She said a little stiffly.  That could get awkward.  “Is there anything you need from me?”  She asked, almost hopeful that she could postpone the discussion with Nova if Ava had a task for her.  “ I could try and find Alizee…?”

Ava Forma — 06/26/2021
Ava noticed and looked concerned about Tesara noticing it looked like she was going to ask her something. ' oh no dont tell me she actually thinks she's my slave too. ' she rubbed her head for an moment. " Tesara you know you can ask or tell me anything right? You are my friend your not actually my servant. That's just a role, one am not fond of. I can assure you one of the things I'll be doing is changing the chain code requirements. " knowing that for them its been nothing more than one big headache. Noticing how awkward Tesara just gotten aslo when she had said nova was going talk to her. Why dont I be there with you when she does. " maybe that would ease Tesara.  " as for contacting Alizee you can go ahead and give it a try if you want to. "

Tesara relaxed again.  “I’m nervous about speaking with Nova.”  She admitted.

Ava Forma — 06/26/2021
Ava nodded her head understanding " than I will make sure am available when you two speak to each other. "

Tesara considered this.  A small voice in her head said that Nova might not feel free to say whatever she wanted to say if Ava was there.  And maybe, even though it would be awkward and possibly hurtful, Nova had a right to say what she wanted to say to Tesara.  She sighed heavily.  "Although that is tempting, I think Nova deserves to speak to me in private.  If she has something she wants to say, she might not say it in front of you and that is not fair to her.  I'm a big girl, I can handle myself.  I'll likely make it awkward like I do with Sinya."  She gave a self deprecating smile.

Ava Forma — 06/26/2021
" alright " knowing nova had said they should do it together. However maybe this would be good for nova. She would get off her chest whatever she may had not told Ava. " very well Tesara. Did you needed anything from me? " giving a smile

/end