The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 19 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ava & Nova have a chat 5/28/21
10-24-2021, 01:30 PM,
Ava & Nova have a chat 5/28/21
Ava was glad to be back in thire hotel room. As she looked at Nova. She sighed softly " I know, I know. I shouldn't had tried to slap her. You wanna know about the really mess up part about all this? She goes around saying am just a name. When she herself is nothing. She's not noble, she give that up the second she ran away from home. If she wants to be noble so badly, I can easily arrange that for her. Though it may happened after this mission. I do know one thing my love we are not leaving this planet with her. Unless she learns to stop treating me like a puppy she can kick. Anyways are you doing alright my love? " asking nova after she vent out a little.

@Lady Ryne Roke
Lady Ryne Roke — 05/28/2021
Nova has yet to calm down as she was pacing with the doll. She had heard and listened to Ava as she sighed and just dropped the doll. "I am not alright. I am getting exhausted of being dragged into chaos after chaos. Yes I know the first ever chaos was truly me when I got captured but that is a small issue next to all of this." She was looking at the doll. "I just want my kitchen and be somewhere else that isn't hell, all the places we have been with the Jedi are hell. Yes we have interesting stories but I am just tired, my love."
Governor Ava Forma — 05/28/2021
Ava watched Nova pacing around with the doll as she listened to her lover speak. She frowned wondering if that was why Nova was acting the way she had been. Reine was a bully and it seemed like her lover has been to stress out to see that. " As much as I would love to make you happy and summon the ship to arrive at the space port. You have to hang on just a little bit longer. Something tells me without you there to meet the servant in the palace. The servant wouldn't happily give over the baby. We all have our parts to play. " bringing nova into a hug. " I am sorry so much chaos has happened. I promise my love soon you shall be safe and sound back in your kitchen. You can stay there as long as you desire. " there was a heavy sadness in her eyes.
Nova looked over when Ava spoke about parts to play. She gave a sigh in the hug and held her close, "I just miss my kitchen, I don't need to be there long, maybe a day or two." She doesn't want to leave Ava alone for too long.
Ava listened to her as she sighed softly ' I miss my girlfriend ' thinking to herself. Feeling nova hasn't really been there for her. If the roles were reserved. She would defended her. A kitchen was just a kitchen thire relationship was far more importance. She felt tried and just wanted to feel like someone actually cared about her feelings. Other than Tesara who's been the only one defending her. She was silent the entire time she held Nova. " is that all you truely want is your kitchen my love? " finally breaking the silence. She wasn't making any decisions now she was still too emotional.
Nova frowned as she held Ava. She knew it wasn't healthy to keep ignoring the pleas. "I want more but it requires us on the Jupiter 1. I have plans with you but I trust my kitchen more than any planet for my plan."
Ava frowned and tilted her head " exactly what is your plans. If you shed some light on your plans I wouldn't feel like we are drifting apart. Like I currently due though if it take one person to do that maybe Reine had a point. I need to know nova you are here for me. "
Nova slightly pulled back to look at her. "I will tell you, I am going to make you your favorite food and pamper you with my love. I owe you much and more, also I owe you all my apologizes for being quiet." She touched Ava's face, "But my dear, you know in your heart that all she has said is wrong and there is no point to humor her. I have heard and acknowledge that she says these things but truly, she knows nothing and doesn't deserve your time." Trying to reason why she hasn't acted since there is no reason to humor her.
Ava suppose Nova had a point " if she doesn't deserve my time love. Why must we allow her on the Jupiter. I think from her own words she would be far better off on Kaleb's ship. Since she is getting to know him so well. Maybe he will be willing to grant her passage. "Though I have a plan for the next exchange, its the only thing I have left i haven't tried yet. " which would be simply remaining silent and just let Reine say whatever she desire without feeding it.
Nova gave a simple nod. "If she thinks that she can handle Sinya then by all means, I am not hosting her funeral." She then hugged Ava again, "I only pitched her being on the Jupiter 1 because of Sinya not liking everyone there but if she thinks she can mesh well with them then so be it."
Ava hugged back " thats only if the situation between us doesn't changed. If we can't learn to at the very least respect each other, when we are around each. Than it will just lead to the very chaos your trying to get away from. "
Nova gave a small nod, "I would like less chaos and just relax by being myself and not having to pretend again. Hopefully we can visit a new planet and just be there unknown to them that the evil terrorist group has arrived." She said in a giggle as she thought it was funny that they were terrorists even though they haven't done any terrorist things and just have watched things unfold in front of them and are accused of it.
Ava frowned and opened her mouth to correct Nova. Than closed it. Thinking deeply the life style wasn't what she was pretending. It was how she acted around Lady Loran. " I miss my family....if they weren't children. I would try to build a relationship with them. This is my life not being some terrorists. I don't need that kinda taint on my name.  Its the only thing I have to remember them by. I want to make them proud. I don't mind what the party does as long the actions doesn't come back on me.  Though I don't mind playing pirate every once in awhile. " giving a playful smile. " as long as no one innocent gets hurt. Its kinda funny how they got that title though " she giggled abit.
Nova noticed that Ava was going to speak before sighing as she then spoke after Ava. "I just meant for me, Ava, for the pretending. I know you miss them, I miss my mentor too. Even though he is alive, he doesn't know me and we really need to figure out how to get home but I also don't want more people think its terroristic of wanting to go back home." She then softly smiled, "But we also run into the issue of what we spoke about when we first came here, if we return then they might just kill us. We will just have to make our own family here. Maybe settle down and adopt misplaced children." Though her face gives it away that she really doesn't want to settle down.
Ava didn't want to go back actually to thire own time. Mostly cause they would have to press hard to go home. Than looked at nova " I don't think that's an option anymore we been gone to long. Plus there would have to be a few things I would have to do in order to prove myself a royal imperial. Two people whom are Jedi. " giving a heavy hint. " when I was a child I was alot like Sinya I had hated them but my views changed. However that is a story you already know quite well. In order to be accepted and not killed we would have to turn them in. Which I know neither of us is willing to do. So staying where we are will just have to do. Am not sure if am the settling down type but like I said before I shall keep my mind open if that changes. "
"I have been trying to get intel from them, as much as possible without raising suspicion but it is tricky since they are very secretive. I only barely got any information out of Durro and we know little information of Tesara. We do have Lysire and Sinya to give to them too as they are escapees from the star prision." She said as she then sighed, "However there is also me, I am wanted still... Well kinda for the whole apparent bombing I did while I was sight seeing. We are in a very interesting situation but however, if we use Tesara and Durro to draw out this Orchid then all better, right?" She asked with a smirk. "Hand over the true dark sider that is caused the bombing on the Cathedral and I make evidence that we hide then there you go, Imperial Officer status reapplied. Then I can have access to the mainframe again."
Ava looked a little surprised as she listened. She wouldn't turn Sinya or Lysire over " between you and me, Lysire is currently very very scary if you make her mad. So I wouldn't go near those two. We don't exactly have away to keep a dark sider but that's not a bad plan to use Tesara and Durro to draw her out. We would definitely need equipment to carbidenate Orchid cause having a dark sider on the ship thats not under control would be a bad thing. " also only one small hiccup there is no such thing as an imperial officer. Am not enlisting in the Republic either. Her views about the Republic haven't changed.
"Well if we prove to the Jedi Hunters that we are alright then maybe they can clear up all the rumors of us being terrorists even though we have done nothing but a bit of code stealing from their families' ship. Then we can set it up where we just draw her out and have the Jedi Hunters hiding with a deal that they join our side to catch the real dark sider and leave us alone." She then giggled, "But all of this lies on us being able to get good ties with people and I am fine with it if this ends up being our ultimate goal if we have no true way home." Not minding to begin research on who they would have to befriend to get this goal in motion.
" something tells me durro and Tesara will be more than willing to go along with this plain. As long we have away to keep her from escaping and killing us all. Which would mean a trip to star light prison to get the equipment we would need to trap her and for her to remain trap til we can hand her over to the Jedi. Hopefully for her trial they won't take her out. Cause if they do, well we have to live off grid for a very long time. But yes they may leave us alone if we capture and work out something with them. I know Lady Loran has a heavy influence but am not sure how I would have that conversation with her. Let alone anyone we talk to. We would have to figure out how to convince Plo coon of our partys innocents "
"Might have to work something out after this whole baby thing. I am not sure what we should do if we can't drop this child off. We have the Queen of Ossus after us due to me and these Jedi Hunters watching us for a reason to attack."
" well that cause you were trick into giving up information about Lysire. No the queen wouldn't want to risk losing Lysire to the hunters. She is probably just waiting til something scares Lysire away or something happens when Lysire is alone. Which her influence she may be just watching and waiting. "
Nova sighs, "I should just sit down and do research on every name I hear but it is hard since I might get noticed for it. And I should probably delete my record on here."
" wait til we are off the planet " since she wasn't sure how it would affect everything currently. Remembering the flag " actually on second thought that may not be a bad idea "
"Yeah I keep forgetting that when I was taken into the jail and interrogated, just before they took me they took my blood. I will have to take a little while but I can probably hack in." Wanting to fix it before getting into the baby switch.
Ava thought deeply for an moment as she sighed softly "just be careful. " than she looked off for an moment. " for this i have to go make nice with Reine. Shes the one who can get away to get the baby. You and Tesara won't be able to cause you already have your roles that Lady Loran knows about. " as she headed towards the door " wish me luck my love. "

/end
Nova sighed, "Yeah but Lady Loran also doesn't like me for some reason so we will see." She looked at the holo-net, "Good luck my love and I will try to not get caught with an attempt of erasing myself off the scanner."

/end