The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 19 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sisters in the Force 2/21/22
05-07-2022, 05:29 PM,
Sisters in the Force 2/21/22
TheTraveler — 02/21/2022
“Assuming Astra has agreed to this, you're both grown women,” were his words that echoed in her mind. They bit like frozen blades into her flesh. Ashanti turned and walked off without so much as a nod. She had tried so hard to be nice, to be helpful and yet she is still at the mercy of someone else’s wishes. Even the Has Been was able to just wonder off at her own whim, but no, not Ashanti. For ever tethered to someone else. Does anyone ever ask Astra if she had someone else’s permission to do anything? Ashanti bit her tongue again as she tried to calm those thoughts.

She turned and stormed into a bathroom and slammed the door behind her. Her heart was racing, and her tears were threatening her vision. She locked the door and the sound of the bolt echoed. She leaned back against the door, flipping herself till her back was up against it.

She covered her eyes as she slid down and soft words echoed in her memory, “you are not this monster. You can be so much more than just a monster, Ashanti.” The words did not belong to herself, but they were something she cherished more than life itself.

She got up and walked over to the sink and washed her face off. She looked at herself in the mirror and saw the illusion for what it was. Astra stared back at her, and Ashanti closed herself again, “just a slave…” she uttered.

She stepped back finally allowing her anger to grow and boil over, she let out a scream at the top of her lungs and the mirrors in the bathroom all shattered.

Ashanti stood there for a moment looking at her reflection again as confused as the refection gazed at her. Astra was there, not in a mirror by standing there before. Ashanti looked down at her illusion self and then back at Astra, “Astra?”

@Princess Astra Korraay
Princess Astra Korraay — 02/21/2022
" Ashanti" Astra asked in total confusion she looked around at the mess. " what did you do" Astra asked totally confused.
@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 02/21/2022
Ashanti was less surprised at the level of destruction than at the mere fact that Astra was standing here in front of her.

"Um," she said looking at Astra and then reached out and touched Astra's shoulder. "I...I don't know..."

There was a pounding on the door and someone yelling, "are you okay ma'am!" the concern in the voice was clear that the person didn't in tend anything bad.

Ashanti looked at the door, "quick, go get rid of them."

@Princess Astra Korraay
Astra just stared at her more confused. " You don't know but how are you here like this" she said.

Astra startled at the sound of the pounding on the door. " Ummm.... I'm fine I just tried" Astra yelled.

She looked at Ashanti." What do we do" she said.
@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 02/21/2022
Ashanti shrugged still confused over what had happened, "I don't know."

The voice spoke again through the closed door, "who else is in there?"

Ashanti's eyes went wide, "they can hear me," she whispered to Astra in complete surprise.

@Princess Astra Korraay
" Umm.. My sister" she called. She looked to Ashinti. "We need to clean this up and leave her now" she said starting to clean up ashinti's mess.
@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 02/21/2022
Ashanti glanced around and spotted a broken window and nodded to Astra, "first we escape then flee the area." Her voice just above a whisper.

She moved to help Astra up and through the shattered window, "come on." She whispered to Astra as the banging on the door resumed and someone demanded to be let in. "Durro will never forgive me for this," Ashanti said lifting Astra up and through the opening. "lift me up," she whispered to Astra.

@Princess Astra Korraay
" Gee you think" Astra said turning and pulling Ashinti though the window. She smiled " This reminds me of Sereno oh the teuble we found she said. As they quickly snuck away from the bathroom.

" Why did you do that to the bathroom in the first place with did it ever do to you" she asked with a smerk on her face.
@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 02/21/2022
Ashanti and Astra reached the shadows of a building far from the scene of the crime. From their advantage point they watched local security attempting to break down the door.

"I was angry," she said softly.

She turned and looked at the ship in the distance and knew they could return. She knew that Durro would probably want them to return to the ship after what had happened. But she didn't want to give up this moment of freedom. She hated the idea of going back right now. She was afraid she wouldn't be allowed out again.

Then she turned to the city beyond the main entrance to the spaceport.

She turned to Astra and with a smile and wink, "want to go shopping?"

@Princess Astra Korraay
Astra grinned " You know durro will kill us when he finds out especially sense your some how ummm I don't know what this is but it's cool" she said happily.

She thought for a moment. " you know what lets go be girls. Drop the Jedi and Sith nonsense for a bit" she said with a smile.
@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 02/21/2022
Ashanti looked at the ship once more. Astra was right, Durro would be mad at her. Despite her very best efforts, she had failed. She felt defeated, her logical mind was telling her to just go back to the ship and await her punishment.

She turned back to the city and gave a nod, "right, lets go." she said letting Astra lead the way.

@Princess Astra Korraay
Astra smiled and lead her into the market place. " You know what Master seretive dose not know won't hurt him" she said trying to clear Ashinti up.

" come on you said we use to get into all kinds of trouble in the academy so this is not new. You know you want to smile" She said with goofy grin.
@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 02/21/2022
Ashanti shook her head as she corrected, "No you would get in to trouble I would have to get you out of it."

She did smile, "okay, fine, but lets take it easy. I really don't want to get in to too much trouble." She looked back at the ship fading in the distance. She knew she should go back, but she didn't want to. "I am really trying to be good," she added.
" what you be good. After month of torchering me now you want to be good" She asked genualy confused.

" I wonder how long you can stay like this it's really cool" She said as they walked into the market. So anything you want to do" She asked.
@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 02/21/2022
@Princess Astra Korraay

Ashanti grabbed Astra's arm drawing upon the Force and allowing it to act as her hand. It was hard for her to control, but she worked with it till she got Astra to stop and face her.

"Its not like that. When we fought at the Darkside Fortress, I wanted to kill you. All the reasons why I hated you just were so," she paused as if trying to find the word. "Intense," was the word she finally settled upon.

"you don't know what its like to be part of you. To have all these emotions and feelings that are yours, and well now they are mine too. I hated you so much, but then I beat you."

She looked down at Astra's missing hand, "I took your hand, and I hurt you. I looked in to your eyes and remembered the first day I saw you."

She looked down in shame, "I remembered that little girl I protected. I have been protecting you all this time, and now I was about to kill you."

She looked up to Astra with tears in her eyes, "I love you, because we are sisters. Of the same blood."

She shrugged, "well you know what I mean. I really didn't realize it until that moment how much you mean to me."

She frowned, "I am so sorry. I really do want to be better, for you. I want him to see me as better for you."
Astra stopped she stared at Ashinti. " I could have treated you better." she said quietly. Draping her head.

"I did not exactly make it easy for you or the rest of them, ii should have treated all of you far better then I did. I'm so sorry I did not realize how much you all meant to me until I thought you were dead" she said her voice braking

she looks up sharply at the mention of Him. " who Durro?" she asked.

@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 02/22/2022
Ashanti gave a nod, and motioned to a small Cafe just beyond the spaceport. "There, shall we."

The two females were shown to a table and orders were taken before they considered continuing their conversation.

Ashanti set in the chair across from Astra, her eyes intently focused on the glass. Her illusionary hand passed through the glass as she spoke.

"He is important to you, so I want to show him that I can be good," she said making no attempt to conceal her feelings.

She wasn't happy with the idea but it was something she felt she had to do.

"This is so much harder than it looks," she said as she tried to use the force to gently move the object in prefect unison with her illusionary hand. Another failed attempt at taking the glass in her hand, Ashanti groaned in frustration. "I know there is more to the Holocron," Ashanti said softly. "Saba and Durro both sense it too. But I don't think they are right in their assumptions. I can't explain it, but I don't sense anything beyond you and Durro with it."

@Princess Astra Korraay
Princess Astra Korraay — 02/22/2022
Astra smiled and followed along happily. " you will get it don't give up" Astra said encouraging her to try again to pick up the glass.

She losioned quietly as Ashinti spoke. " your right I don't understand. Are you saying that because of Durro and Sabas presence your unable to explore the holocron or are you unwilling to truly exslor it with the two of them watching" Astra asked.
@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 02/22/2022
Ashanti tried again to match her influence over the glass through the Force with her own illusionary hand, and still the syncing between the two were still off.

"This Sith Lord Maximus Doom, I don't think he wants to teach me more than lore in front of them," she said then grunted in frustration once more.

"If I can only....." she tried again to pick up the glass as her hand reached for it.

"And speaking of which, I don't think this Sith Lord is much of a Sith Lord. Some of his teachings are just wrong. I mean I expect things to be different between what we learned in school compared to what the Sith actually know. But there are things he just gets wrong."

@Princess Astra Korraay
" deep breath Ashinti" Astra said with a slight amused smile. Move object was a pain in the butt to get right and Ashonti was having to try and match it with an alusion.

" you sure he's not a sith that plant was really freaking dark and that was a sith holocron. I take it you want to study the holocron alone" Astra asked after a few moments if careful thought.
@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 02/22/2022
Ashanti focused very hard as her hand reached and picked up the glass. A smile slowly crossed her face as she struggled to gently lift the with her hand.

"I mean, all the tell tail markers are there," the glass slowed and drifted upward beyond the hand. She let out a long sigh and moved to start over. "I know what Durro says. It could be a trap. But I don't think so."

She refocused on the glass again, "I want too, because I feel like the Gate Keeper won't teach me what I want to know unless I am alone."

She watched her hand move and gentle pick up the glass, "but at the same time, I really want to show Durro my word matters." The glass slipped once more.

Letting out a growl, "its harder than it looks." She paused then laughed.

@Princess Astra Korraay
" I mean you may not need to use my body anymore so there's not much to stop you" Astra said with a slight mischievous smile.

" I could try to keep your activity quiet if you consider forgiving Tesara and tell me why you and Hadaza have so manny issues?* she said taking a sip of her own drink.
@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 02/22/2022
Ashanti still focused on her task, "I don't think I can do this at ranges. And I think you have to be aware during it." She took a break from the effort to look up, "I really don't know how all this works right now. Or if I can do it again."

She settled back to focusing on the glass and tried to pick it up once more, "I don't know if I will ever forgive or forget what Tesara did. What anyone them have done."

She frowned as she carefully lifted the glass only to see her finger inside the glass. "Hadaza is much more complicated. I knew the first moment I saw her, I wouldn't like her. She has a bad taste.."
@Princess Astra Korraay
Astra frowned. " ok let's start with Tesara. What did she do that upset you so much? I understand" Astra said.
@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 02/22/2022
Ashanti paused her actions to look at Astra, "I don't understand. You want to know what Tesara did or you understand?"

@Princess Astra Korraay
Astra shook her head " why are you so angry  I don't see what she did to you" Astra said. She smiled slightly. " Apparently my mind is working to fast" she half joked.
@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 02/22/2022
Ashanti turned her mind and focus to the glass again, "I know there are things that Kiki should never be trusted with. But there are some things I can't ignore."

She frowned as she picked the glass up, "Kiki likes to ease drop."

She turned the glass around in her hand inspecting her work, "still, Tesara did nothing while good and innocent people were made to suffer. They all did." She scuffed, "and it took the Jedi to make it stop."

@Princess Astra Korraay
" Tesara was manipulated by the professor. He told her that if I refused to take the medication I would be kicked of the ship and left on that during world. She did not want that so she went along with the Professor, as for Hadaza she was not there or aware of what was going on" Astra said gently. " I don't really like Kanobi either but Tesara at least understands what is going on and did apologize for it" Astra said.
@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 02/22/2022
Ashanti didn’t take her eyes off the glass, "she never apologized to me or the others," she said coldly.

Ashanti glanced up, "look i really don't want to spend what very well could be my only day of freedom talking about this."

She looked up to Astra's food, "so why did you suddenly decide to stop eating meat, anyway?"
@Princess Astra Korraay
" ok I can understand that" astra said gently.

She thought about why Ashinti asked she was quiet for a long time. " I did not want to be reminded of him of that day" She said quietly.

" Why do you have so many issues with Hadaza? I know you don't want to talk about it this is my last question on the subject?" Astra said gentle.

@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 02/22/2022
Ashanti tilted her head as she looked through the glass and red liquid at Astra, "I told you. She has a bad taste."

She smiled, "so your turn. Why the change on meat?"
@Princess Astra Korraay
" I just told you I was running from my past" she said confused.

"Why does hadaza have a bad taste" She asked.
@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 02/22/2022
Ashanti watched the glass in her hand and smiled as she inspected her effort, "when ever I am near her, I can taste her." She paused and frowned a bit, "I mean through the Force. its like this foul, old, rotten taste."

She figured she would give the easy answer then turned her eyes to Astra, "you know, sometimes it's really hard to understand you. There are times when you are clear and even in tone. Then there are times when you are just a hot mess."

She moved the glass back down and wondered if she could do something else. "Then there are times when your emotions are just every fucking where." She reached down and focused on her image through the force. "Saba told me a long time ago, that the Jedi have it all wrong."

Her fingers coiled around the glass as she smiled, "Saba once said that she was listening to Lord Saranno." She paused and looked back up, "one of the times you thrusted her forward. Anyway, she said that Lord Saranno had told you, well her, that there are Emotions within us. But there is also peace. That we have to strike the balance between the emotions and that peace."

She lifted up her hand and allowed it to pass through the real glass. As she did, she pulled an identical illusion of the glass in her hand. Ashanti smiled with pride as she looked at her success.

@Princess Astra Korraay
" Yah iv always been all over the place I am working on it im trying Ashinti. Master Thel-Tanis said this kind of thing takes time." She said quietly.

" I did not know I could force Saba forward until last night. I just I got overwhelmed it was to much to control" she said quietly. Starting down at the table. " I really need to Apologies it, Hadaza, Tesara, and Durro. I made a huge mess with my lack of control," she said quietly.  She looked up to see what ashinti did and smiled.

" That's brilliant Ashinti" she said with a smile.
@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 02/22/2022
Ashanti rolled her eyes, "yeah cause you owe those two an apology for anything."

She moved the glass back down, "you have been pushing us forward for a long time"

@Princess Astra Korraay
" I have I don't remember im sorry" she said quietly.
@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 02/22/2022
Ashanti once more tried to pick up the real, her face reflected the effort. "Thats the other thing. Why do you always feel the need to say your sorry?"

She smiled to show Astra she wasn't mad, "if you say sorry all the time, the times you do mean it are lessened."

@Princess Astra Korraay
"I umm..." She stared but went quiet. She felt horrible for the way she had treated Ashinti and the others. she never should have lesioned to Kanobi.
@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 02/22/2022
Ashanti laughed, "oh come on now, don't pout." She said laughing as she picked up the glass again.

"We were not always perfect." She grinned, "well I was.....but the others weren't." She kept laughing.
@Princess Astra Korraay
Astra shook her head. " I'm sorry I suck at hiding my feelings" She said with a slight smile.
@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 02/22/2022
Ashanti kept laughing, "who said anything about hiding them?"

She moved the glass in her hand keeping the two perfectly synced. "Do you think Master Thel-Tanis hiding his emotions?"

@Princess Astra Korraay
" If he is he sucks at" she said bursting into a fit of giggles.

" Everyone on the ship knows sumthing is bothering him" She said between fits of giggles.
@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 02/22/2022
Ashanti smiled and nodded, "my point. The man has feelings, he just knows how to talk about them, express them and even use them when the time is right."

She lifts the glass and takes it to her mouth and takes a drink, "you have to learn how to use them, and express them."

She motioned to the real glass on the table and smiled, "not bad. Not perfect, but not bad."

@Princess Astra Korraay
"Jedi are suppose to be calm we should control our feelings, witch I have failed repeatedly to do." She said quietly.

" yes that was brilliant" she grinned at Ashanti's accomplishment.
@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 02/22/2022
she smiles, "When I find a way to free us from you, I am going to take Ar'alani to that world I found. There I will make a life for both of us."

She smiled broadly, "don't get me wrong, your head is a wonderful place. But its getting bit musty in there." She gave Astra a wink.

@Princess Astra Korraay
" Im sorry you stuck in my mind is wish there was a way to free you all as well" she said with a smile.

"So you and  Ar'alani are close then" Astra asked with a smile.
@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 02/22/2022
she snapped her fingers at Astra, "see there it is again....that sorry." She blinked at Astra, "why are you sorry? Answer that..."

@Princess Astra Korraay
" i should have treated you beter all of you better, I cant even remeber the start of any of your lives. I dont know anything about any of you and hurt all of you with my carless choices" She said quietly. SHe tryed to keep the shame and gilt she felt hidened behid a mask. Jedi are calm and colected. she reminded herself.
@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 02/22/2022
Ashanti rolled her eyes, "that is all so lovely, but its also a lie."

She counted with her fingers, "first, you didn't treat us badly. We were created by your mind to do what we do." she pointed to her self, "rage and wrath." She laughed, "truthfully I got the better of the deals."

"Two, you are not the only one at fault. Hell, I was a real bitch to you." She shrugged, "I mean in terms of Sith you are pretty bad. But that doesn't make you bad. I should have been well, I don't know more kind, I guess."

"Three" she said now holding up three fingers. "You didn't do this, you were manipulated and deceived. I personally don't hold you responsible."

Her smile turned in to an evil grin, "the others will be brought to pay for their mistakes."

"But you need to stop apologizing, unless you really really mean it," Ashanti said softly.

@Princess Astra Korraay
"Why would I or my our mind do that what happens to make that happen?" She said more or less thinking out loud not really expecting an answer.

" in case you were not aware im not a sith I never was and never will be. Which leaves the trouble of Quinn" She said quietly becoming distracted for a moment. She shook her head and refocused on Ashinti.

Astra stared at her. " How exactly was I manipulated? Deceived yes. But I should never have been so willing to trust him" she admitted.
@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 02/23/2022
Ashanti continued to practice at her newly discovered illusionary hand and form, "I don't know how it happens but I do know from memory that you make it happen. Through out your life, when confronted by things you couldn't defeat." She paused for a moment as if adding examples. "Bullies, contests of strength, anything you were unwilling to allow best you. You would force me forward and I would do the heavy lifting for you."

She smiled softly, "I remember Sol teasing you during lightsaber training. It was playful, sure, but you got angry and forced me forward."

Her eyes drew dark and her smile became cold. "I beat him handedly. Lord Serrano ended our training before I could deal the final blow."

Ashanti looked down at the red liquid in her illusionary glass, "the fear I felt from him, the terror in his eyes. I never felt more alive in that moment." She looked up and seized Astra's gaze, "in that moment, he knew in his heart that we couldn't be beaten."

@Princess Astra Korraay
Princess Astra Korraay — 02/23/2022
" You I what to Sol. How could yet he still" She mutterd her eyes wide with a mixer of shock and panic.

Her mind racing why why would they save and protect her. She could not understand it.
@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 02/23/2022
Ashanti stopped what she was doing and leaned on her forearms, "Astra you have a temper that can kill. Your anger is fueled by your fears and anxiety. The problem you have now is you don't have me as your means to vent this."

She leaned back and looked upon Astra with sad eyes, "I don't know why this happened or even how. But you can't hide from your emotions anymore. You have to learn to be strong."

She waved a hand back towards the spaceport, "Take the Has Been, your reaction. Or should I say, overreaction, is a prime example. Instead of facing the problem, everyone was focused on you."

She frowned as her eyes moved down to the glass, "in the last you would just force me forward and well, I would lash out." Her frown grew, "which is something I need to learn. I can't just lash out anymore."

She looked back up to Astra, "its going to be a long road for both of us. But you have to start, or else you risk turning everyone against you."

@Princess Astra Korraay
" yah I made a huge mess. I'm never losing control like that again. At least im not going to do that in front of them again" she said shaking her head.

She silently decided she would stay as quiet and out of the way as possible. She was determined not to make another huge disaster like this again.
@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 02/23/2022
Ashanti shook her head, "that isn't how you deal with these emotions."

Leaning forward again, "Astra, you can talk about it. But think through the emotions, don't let them control your actions."

She smiled, "that is the trap of the Sith, well the weaker ones. They become slaves to their emotions. True power, regardless if you are Jedi or Sith, comes from drawing on these emotions, and not becoming a slave to them."

She tilted her head, "which are you. A slave to them, too afraid of them to talk about them, or strong enough to allow them to exist without having them control your actions?"

@Princess Astra Korraay
Astra was quite. She was thinking about Ashintis's statement. " then I will try it your way I am not week Ashinti" Astra said a stubborn glare on her face for a moment befor she shook her head and got her expression under control.
@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 02/23/2022
Ashanti smiled, "I am not wrong about about most things." There was a hint of playful arrogance in her voice. "Calling you weak was one of those few times I was."

She leaned back with a playful smile, "you created me after all."

Leaning towards Astra again, "seriously, you can do this."

@Princess Astra Korraay
Astra rolls her eyes. " you called me week and spinless so a part of you must believe it" she said. She went quiet again. Remembering the months of Ashinti calling her week and spineless. All of her complaints and wishing she were tired to Tesara.

" I was not sapose to be a jedi in the first place remember" Astra said after a few moments.
@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 02/23/2022
Ashanti laughed, "you took pills to kill us. Part of you must have wanted us dead."

She reached down and picked up her illusionary glass as the real one seemed to vanish, "don't worry I don't think that is true. Just like you don't truly believe that nonsense you just said."

After taking a sip, she continued, "listen, you cry about the past or forge your own future. You want to be a jedi, be one. But, and I mean it, really be one. None of this hyper emotional little girl you become in high stress situations."

@Princess Astra Korraay
" im working on that I did pretty good on the dark side plant" She pointed out. She shook her head with a slight smile. That entire trip was a disaster.

" Like Master said It's going to take time for me to learn this and get it under control. I just hope I can do it with the little time we have." She said quietly.
@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 02/23/2022
Ashanti shrugged, "we all have growth a head of us."

She leaned forward, "tell you a secret?"

@Princess Astra Korraay
" what's that" astra asked with a bright grin.
@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 02/23/2022
She leaned in closer and whispered, "I really really want to be a Sith. Everything about who they are interests me, and tempts my fantasies and fills me with dreams."

She frowned, "but I can feel that is wrong. I know I can be good. I know I can become like Saba, if I only try harder. If I can only push myself a bit further."

@Princess Astra Korraay
" Why do you want to be a sith. Why would you serve the dark side" She asked.
@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 02/23/2022
She didn't move back as she kept her voice low, "I can hear it calling to me. But its more than that. Its like what I have been chosen to do."

She shook head, "but I am finding warmth in the light as well. There is possibilities for me that I never imagined before."

She looked at her hand, "do you think Master Thel-Tanis can train someone like me?"

@Princess Astra Korraay
Astra lision quietly. " he probably could if that's what you want" Astra said.
@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 02/23/2022
"I look upon him, and like Ar'alani and Saba, he doesn't see me as a monster," she said softly. Her voice barely above a whisper.

"I don't always agree with him," she added in a slightly higher voice. "I do want him to see me as better," she confessed. She frowned, "I want this because he is that important to you."

@Princess Astra Korraay
Astra smiled " you know you really don't could like a sith at all. Thank you for seeing how important he is"  Astra said with a smile.
@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 02/23/2022
She smiled, "its a lot harder than it looks." Her eyes were heavy with regret as she grew tired, "this is very exhausting for me. I need to return soon."

@Princess Astra Korraay
Astra looks almost sad. " Should we go back to the ship then. " she asked.
@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 02/23/2022
Ashanti looked down as her lips formed a long frown. She turned her head and gazed around her as she seemingly drew in a deep breath.

"yeah," she finally said. "Back to the ship," she added.

She turned back to Astra, "hopefully we can do this again."

And on that note, she was gone. Her illusionary form vanished as she returned back to her realm within Astra's mind.

@Princess Astra Korraay

(/END)
Astra smiles sadly pays for the meal and returns to the ship.
(End)