The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 19 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spying on trouble with Jaden
11-19-2017, 11:02 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-19-2017, 11:02 PM by Ashla Marr.)
RE: Spying on trouble with Jaden
" i have to agree with you there. " Than looked at her arm. " i know attachments aren't suppose to be a thing but i miss my hand already. That psycho bitch just had to cut it off, i never did anything to her or wrong her in anyway. Sure there's a few things that happened but nothing serious enough where she had to cut off my damn hand. I can't believe she's alive and working for a prince, there's a part of me that wonders if there's away we could reach Demaya. However with the actions she's done so far i finding it harder and harder to believe. I don't think she's the Demaya we once knew and i think she's lost. Best course of action would be to just take her down in time after we train more. Maybe am not even sure how we suppose to defeat her with the son controlling her. " only person that was able to defeat the daughter had been Duncan. Unfortantly he was no longer with them, there had to be another way. Ashla almost giggle at Jaden's statement but bit her lip. Than stood up " alright but is there even enough space on the ship for that? Maybe we should wait until we are in a more open area. " remembering when her and Duncan duel that used one of the cargo bays.
11-19-2017, 11:50 PM,
Jaden raised his eyebrow as she said that she knew Demaya. As far as he knew this Ashla had never left Coruscant. “How did you know Demaya? I thought you’ve been at Coruscant this whole time,” he asked her curiously.
11-20-2017, 09:54 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-20-2017, 11:00 PM by Ashla Marr.)
Ashla thought for an moment it was clear Jaden hadn't figured out she had swapped places with the Hippy Ashla before now. She had to admit she was impressed it lasted three years. Now she had to decide to continue with the rouse or not. Gazing at her metal hand there was a lot of emotions and thoughts going though her mind. She closed her eyes for an moment and breathed out. Clearing her mind and emotions after a few moments her eyes opened. " Depends what your asking? I could known her for awhile or learned about her from the other Ashla. " she smiled a little longer wouldn't hurt. Though she planned for him to figure it out in their little conversation going on.

[occ: Skill used bluff - got a 12 on sw dice roller]
11-20-2017, 11:31 PM,
(ooc: 29 to sense motive)

Jaden could tell Ashla was lying about how she knew Demaya, but he could also sense there was playfulness in her lie. “Mmmm sure. I mean that would make sense that you learned about her from the other Ashla. Buuuuuuuuut .....” he leaned in close and whispered in her ear in a playful voice, “I can tell you’re lying~.” He then put a wide and cheesy smile on his face to show he didn’t take anything negative from her lie.
11-21-2017, 12:18 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-21-2017, 02:06 PM by Ashla Marr.)
Ashla pouted playfully when she heard Jaden whispered in her ear. It seemed her friends had gain some skills while she was away. Than again lying was never her strength.  Seeing the cheesy smile on his face she smiled. " Alright, alright you caught me. I knew Demaya from Master Chun the first time we went onto the Vengeance, she was his Padawan at the time when i first meet her. It was more of a brief introduction. I didn't see her again after that until we was on the vengeance again. I had been on Coruscant for three years since i switched places with my other self. I can't believed no one even noticed the switched.  " she teased.
11-21-2017, 12:43 AM,
“Huh. Yeah I can’t believe that we didn’t really notice. Well maybe Duncan did, but if he did then he didn’t say a thing,” Jaden said and for a brief moment Ashla saw the pain that was in Jaden’s eyes at the mention of his brother. It was gone in a flash as he smiled at Ashla and said , “Well welcome back to this rag tag team of heroes. I would say that we missed you, but since your little switch went off without a hitch we honestly didn’t think the stoner Ashla was your doppelgänger. By the way she got Bay on the grass as well.”
11-21-2017, 01:08 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-21-2017, 02:05 PM by Ashla Marr.)
Ashla reached out softly touching Jaden's shoulder when she saw brife moment of pain in his eyes. She never had an actual sister. However she knew whst losing someone felt like in many different ways. Having noticed so many changes that had happened while she was gone. " it's not really my cup of tea. I actually tried it, I think I prefer to stick to drinking tea than smoking. Between you and me, as for bay. I kinda like him baked he seemed more lose and free and less scared and enclosed. I missed you guys though however it was nice being on my own and making new friends. " she paused for an moment.

" Along with becoming a nut job that was trying to warn everyone about the temple. I thought I could try to change the outcome. To save all of those lives but in the end I feel like a failed everyone. As well fell like I might get blamed for what happened. Well most likely all of us are since we fleed the scene and a ship got blown up underneath us. So much for things being normal. "
11-21-2017, 06:28 PM,
Jaden flashed a look of gratitude to Ashla as he listened to her talk about some of what she experienced on Coruscant, granted with a raised eyebrow as she described her becoming a nut job. As she spoke of how she failed to save everyone he was reminded of the struggles he had. “Do not blame yourself, Ashla. Take it from someone that put those burdens on their soul it’s not your fault. You did everything you could to save them. No, the blame rests on the Son and Demaya.” Jaden spoke truthfully to his friend. He knew too well what it felt like to blame yourself and hold yourself responsible for the deaths of those you care about, but after his meeting with his children almost two years ago he was making steps to overcome those feelings. His biggest test was the death of not only his brother but all the friends he had made in the Jedi Temple. So many lives were lost and while he did feel grief he didn’t hold himself responsible. “We’ll stop the ones that did this.”
11-23-2017, 12:01 AM,
Ashla listened as Jaden spoke, she guess he had a point. She did try her hardest the only thing she didn't do was write a book, like JJ had told her to. She had two people during the time that believed her maybe three. " your right, but something tells me we have to go back to that temple. The one auro was at to figure out if we can find away to stop the son and Demaya. Since Duncan is gone. " her eyes fill with a slight sadden pain when she spoke her former master name.
11-24-2017, 02:17 PM,
Jaden saw the pain in her eyes as she mentioned his brother’s name. He pulled his friend into a gentle hug and spoke softly to her, “I know that is tough, but remember while his physical body is no longer with us he will always be with us. His spirit flows through the Force and the Force is always with us so he too will be always with us. But besides that he still live on in your heart and in your memory. Don’t be consumed by grief Ashla. Instead I want you to focus on a happy memory that you two shared. Don’t tell it to me because it’s yours and yours alone. Use that every time grief tries to overcome you.”