The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 19 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Made of Honor
08-10-2017, 09:43 AM,
RE: Made of Honor
"Thank you!" Unna said, holding Ashla in an embrace. "Enough of that for now though. How have you been? Are you having relations with Ni?"
08-10-2017, 08:05 PM,
Ashla knew that question would had eventually come up between her best friend or Jaden. After all, she had stopped hiding what was going on between her and Ni. She took a moment to gather her thoughts.

"Yes, I guess you could say that, but it's more like a friendship with benefits. It's not really anything serious. In fact, I just went on a date with a boy, though it didn't go so well. The boy seemed more interested in Duncan rejoining the tenth as well seeing how well I knew the Chancellor. But I did set up for a second date. Maybe with everything going on he just had an off day. He's a Jedi hunter that can't leave the world. He must be going stir crazy. I think the only thing keeping him sane at the moment is the lightsaber classes," she expressed.
08-10-2017, 11:22 PM,
"We were always very different when it comes to matters of the heart, but that is okay as long as you are true to yourself and happy. I guess that is what bothers me about what happened with Cox. I never pictured myself with a man or carrying a child of my own. My vision for my life was finding a wife and perhaps taking in and helping children like Nontho and Passik did with us. Now everything is so different. I do care for Cox, but it is difficult to let go of the mental image of how I once hoped my life might turn out."

"Why can't your date leave the world? Just make sure to stay safe and make sure he isn't using you for your connections."
08-11-2017, 01:01 PM,
Ashla listened to Unna as she spoke. She understood where Unna was coming from. "Sometimes life has a way with messing up our dreams or plans we want. I hope you will find happiness as well with Cox. Am here for you now, more than ever, if you need someone to talk to."

Ashla thought for an moment. "His name is Kyen, he's a Jedi hunter and was one of the Jedi that tried to break into the temple underground to get the holocons. Because of their actions they've been ordered by the Chancellor not to leave the temple here until the grand Council says otherwise."