The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 19 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 19 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dial T for Trysta
08-31-2017, 09:40 PM,
RE: Dial T for Trysta
"I see. I don't suppose you'd tell me what he's up to huh?"
08-31-2017, 09:51 PM,
RE: Dial T for Trysta
Trysta leaned back in her chair as her smile faded, "that traitor Tarkin really messed some shit up. Graff was really hoping on his plan to remove the Chancellor," She said plainly. "I can't say for sure, but I think Graff as given up on dealing with the Chancellor. He said something that really confused me. He said, let her have her crumbling Republic. The OPA will be everything the Republic couldn't be."

Her tone grew very serious, "he privately accepted the OPA's offer to lead their forces in Combat." On that she shook her head, "I don't know how that will change things. But I am not overly excited about the prospects of a this peace lasting."