The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 19 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can you imagine?
08-30-2017, 05:26 AM,
RE: Can you imagine?
Gadeon took several moments to consider the problem, its ramifications and the the reaction from the Senate. He also thought about what the connections between the Jedi and the Republic. The force showed us a possible future, not what would be. "I disagree with the council's ruling in this matter. The truth should be forest among our considerations. Too often the truth had been buried.
08-30-2017, 08:01 AM,
Big Grin  RE: Can you imagine?
It was clear that the Council was listening to what Gideon was say. But there was still a great deal of resistance to the idea.

It was Master Dooku, who truly took pride in Gadeon's words. "The truth has always been the duty of the Jedi. Either we are true to who we are or we forsake who we are. I do not believe there can be no middle ground."

Master Darillian sighed heavily as a show of his disregarde for this topic. "Our enemies have grown strong enough due to our soft handed approach. We had one of Graff's most senior lieutenants in custody. Yet somehow, that secret mission ended being leaked to your very group Master Halvran. Now that very person has taken her Army to the boarder of Fray. Reports of Droids on the world indicate her intention of invasion of the independent World. And why is this? Because this Council put faith where it didn't belong. We have become our own worst enemy. If we choose to reveal this weakness to the Senate, we will loss another important political power. Our allies will be  alienated and our enemies will grow."
08-30-2017, 05:14 PM,
"I agree that there can be a middle ground, but when it comes to the truth and what it means I have usually found that it is beneficial to be truthful. to lie only causes those around you to be suspicious of more lies if they are found out. It is something of difference in the short run or the long run. lies benefit in the short run, but in the long run only if they are successful. The more often they fail the less benefit you gain from them. For this reason only for the time sensitive matters can lyling be beneficial."
08-31-2017, 07:54 PM,
The group of masters listened carefully as Gadeon spoke. After a moment, one leaned forward, "I have changed my mind. I feel that we shouldn't conceal our weakness to the Senate."

A moment later another nodded, "I concur. I too shall be changing my stance as well. We should tell the Senate."

Master Dooku gave Gadeon a nod and a smile, "Once this meeting is over, I will depart and speak with the Security Council and inform them of what we have decided upon."

He motioned to Gadeon, "was there anything you wished to discuss?"
09-01-2017, 03:21 AM,
"I have nothing else for now, but I look forward to further discussions.  I have much to learn." Gadeon had a number of things running through his mind, butt there would be a trip to think it over.