The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 19 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 19 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Status quos are made to be broken
08-22-2017, 08:29 PM,
RE: Status quos are made to be broken
"I do believe you can be the voice of reason that the Jedi Council needs, Gadeon. Especially since they were too busy with the in fighting to see the actions that my former master was doing until we reported it to Master Dooku and could not see their most wanted infiltrate the Temple until she made her move," Jaden said. "Also, I too had a vision of Coruscant being attacked; however, given current events I believe it to have changed."
08-22-2017, 10:20 PM,
RE: Status quos are made to be broken
Ashla listened as Gadeon spoke. "I support your decision, if you want to do this than you should. I shouldn't let my fears or worries overcome me. I believe in you, Gadeon, and that the choice you make will be the right one," she said softly. Then she paused as Ni and Gadeon talked. She felt Ni didn't wanted to let him go. Ashla could understand that, since he had been there in the beginning. How easy it was to form attachments in this world. Then she heard Ni hang up and knew she needed someone to be there for her since it seemed like Gadeon had made a choice.