The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 19 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dial T for Trysta
08-26-2017, 11:01 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-26-2017, 11:16 PM by Jaden_Starchaser.)
RE: Dial T for Trysta
Jaden's face morphed into one of faux indignation. "Yeah right! You've probably been looking in on times that I was in the shower or training," he said in a joking manner. He then said, "Well you wanted me to let you know when I left Coruscant....well I may have forgotten to do so...I'm actually on my way back to Coruscant...." he finished his sentence with a nervous chuckle and rubbed the back of his neck.
08-26-2017, 11:24 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-26-2017, 11:25 PM by Akirapryde.)
She nodded, "We will be heading to Fray in the morning," she confided in him. "Did you know that the Jedi are arming a faction on Fray?"

She leaned back in her chair, "we detected a transport with a power converter issue. The damn thing was dead in space. We offered to help and they refused. Well, okay their a Republic transport and we were OPA, I get it. So I offered to give them the parts that they needed to get back underway. They said no, they didn't want anyone coming aboard. Talking about suspicious." She laughed, "so I targeted my Ion guns at them and ordered their surrendered. Would you believe it, they actually fired upon us. It really didn't take two, but I wanted to make sure. They were dead in space, and I ordered the ship searched. That was when we found it loaded with weapons and parts for starfighters."

She frowned, "and would you believe it, some of the equipment even had markings from the 10th Division." She reached over and picked up a plastic cup and took a drink. "We had everything. Their shipping manifest and where they were going. Graff hit the roof when he found out that the Jedi were violating Fray's neutrality."

She shook her head, "so we unloaded the ship of its weapons and parts. I replaced them with a few thousand combat droids. I bet that will surprise the hell out of those deal breakers."
08-28-2017, 03:45 PM,
Jaden's brow raised as Trysta confided in him this information. '10th division markings? Why the hell are they smuggling in parts and weapons?' he thought to himself and made a mental note to bring this up to Duncan as soon a possible. The news of a few thousand combat droids about to be unleashed was troubling to say the least. "No, I wasn't aware of the Jedi arming any factions on Fray," he said truthfully. "I haven't heard anything from Fray in a very long time."
08-28-2017, 06:36 PM,
Trysta let out a deep sigh, "well I have not been as fortunate." She leaned back in her chair, "lets see" she said holding up her hand and showing a finger. "There was the academy," she moved forward. "Did I tell you that was my home Academy?"

She leaned back once more, "Then there was the whole Fray civil war thing." She let out a sarcastic laugh, "that was a real hoot."

She rolled her eyes, "then there was boring ass meeting numbers one through five." She face palmed, "I mean fuck, how many time can someone complain about the seating assignment." She returned her eyes to his holographic, "Graff confided in me, that if we didn't need their fuel so badly he would have glassed the entire planet."

She counted her fingers, "so yeah this make nine for me. Well there were little trips here and there to represent the OPA during conflict disputes. Normally those are just as boring as the rest."

"Boring meetings aside," She laughed, "I've been making friend there too."

She leaned a bit further back and kicked her feet up on the desk, "don't worry. We wont violate the Demilitarized space. Hell, Graff hasn't even authorized my shipment of droids idea."
08-30-2017, 11:46 AM,
Jaden nodded his head as he listened to Trysta speak of her times on Fray. He remembered all too well the vision and discovery the group made while on Fray regarding what had happened to her. "I understand why you'd hold no love for that planet. I don't have too fond memories there either."

He raised his eyebrow upon hearing that she was making friends. "Oh? What friends are you making? Anyone I should be jealous of," he said in a joking tone. "Shipment of droids?"
08-30-2017, 03:36 PM,
She laughed, "you are so cut." She leaned forced as if keeping a secret, "as I told you. That shipment of illegal weapons we seized. I replaced the shipment with battle droids. Once those cargo bay doors open up" she laughed, "won't they be surprised." She made two guns with her fingers, "pew pew and no more violation of the Fray treaty."
08-31-2017, 07:30 PM,
"Trysta I implore you. Please do not activate those droids. There has to be another way besides that," Jaden practically was begging. "Find another way besides this. Please."
08-31-2017, 07:47 PM,
She laughed deeply, "oh don't get your panties in a bunch. The droids are fitted with stun weapons. Their mission is only to seek out the illegal weapon caste and neutralize it." She leaned forward, "such a sweet little thing, you are. Their orders are not to harm any civilians."

She leaned back with a big smile on her face, "really baby? Did you really think I would do that?"
08-31-2017, 08:39 PM,
"Honestly you did scare me," Jaden admitted to her.
08-31-2017, 08:44 PM,
"That's why I love you baby girl," she said with a broad smile.

She moved to get more comfortable, "anyway, I still have to get Graff to agree to my plan. Its not going to be easy."